• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adderall

Fredrivers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been on adderall for a few years but always playing with the way I split my dosages I take 30 mg twice a day but I always end crashing since I work till late. Anyone got a good set up on your the way your splitting it? I talking about the immediate release. Not a fan of the xr or vyvanse. Any tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop taking it if you really don’t need it.

Will take that in to consideration lol. But yeah I need it

Nah it’s not a night shift but it’s 1 to 11 pm shift and what screws me up I wake up at 7 to hit the gym

Nah it’s not a night shift but it’s 1 to 11 pm shift and what screws me up I wake up at 7 to hit the gym

Which gym?
Pics?

Sent from my DEA work phone

I had a super tight schedule for weeks putting in as many hours as possible....basically day and night and I was thinking about working my doctor over to get some but got some black beauties instead.

Those are just as good as the addys.

Lol pics of what? My gym? I’ve always been a morning person I love to train at that time which is why I took this schedule.

Ur best bet is to sell them to me 👍🏼

I had a super tight schedule for weeks putting in as many hours as possible....basically day and night and I was thinking about working my doctor over to get some but some black beauties instead.

Yeah but it runs a fortune I’ve been diagnosed with adhd so I just grab it from my doc she’s been easy going about it but it’s just a bitch to get your dose where your good you know? It’s cheap as fuck at a pharmacy too

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah but it runs a fortune I’ve been diagnosed with adhd so I just grab it from my doc she’s been easy going about it but it’s just a bitch to get your dose where your good you know? It’s cheap as fuck at a pharmacy too

Yep, addys are the best if can get them but I was looking at three weeks of hell so I decided to go the easier but more expensive route.

Yep, addys are the best if can get them but I was looking at three weeks of hell so I decided to go the easier but more expensive route.

Yeah dude I hate how pharmacy act like your trying to fill like meth. That sucks dude but yeah they make easy to slay 40 to 50 hours work week

I had a super tight schedule for weeks putting in as many hours as possible....basically day and night and I was thinking about working my doctor over to get some but got some black beauties instead.

black beauties?

Black beauties is a name from the 80s. It was just straight up amphetamines. Black capsules is how they got the name black beauties.

Oh shit I didn’t even know that. Man I missed out on lol.

Oh shit I didn’t even know that. Man I missed out on lol.

Your probably too young :)

As a truck driver you could buy them anywhere at any truck stop. LOL! There was honor back in those days. I don't ever think I got bunk black beauties.

No drug testing either.

As a truck driver you could buy them anywhere at any truck stop. LOL! There was honor back in those days. I don't ever think I got bunk black beauties.

No drug testing either.

I remember the Black Beauties. Quaaludes were popular too

No drug testing either.

Lol man would of loved to try that.

No drug testing either.

Is the come down off regular straight amp as bad as I think it would be? I got a hold of some “speed paste” once and I swear the after effects weren’t much different from meth.

it’s a scary thought to think of someone behind the wheel of a 60,000 lb rig swerving for shadow people jumping out onto the road. There’s a lot of meth still in the industry I work in that involves cdl trucks despite piss tests. Scary shit

Get Shredded!
Is the come down off regular straight amp as bad as I think it would be? I got a hold of some “speed paste” once and I swear the after effects weren’t much different from meth.

it’s a scary thought to think of someone behind the wheel of a 60,000 lb rig swerving for shadow people jumping out onto the road. There’s a lot of meth still in the industry I work in that involves cdl trucks despite piss tests. Scary shit

I had no addiction issues with amphetamines whatsoever.

I used only on as needed basis. If I had two days to drive from SoCal to the southeastern part of country pop a few and get there. Sleep like a baby once there and if I an easy schedule coming back I would not use them.

Last time I used black beauties was almost two years ago for a hardcore three week day and night schedule.

There is no comparison between meth and black beauties.

Meth is overkill while black beauties are just a nice clean way to stay awake.

BTW, from what I understand black beauties are very similar to addys. Almost the same drug with addys being slightly altered.

Split the two 30s into 4 15s.

Take one every couple hours as needed until you're done with work.

I prefer xr, I pop one 20mg at 7am and am good until around 4ish, depending on my pH.

Split the two 30s into 4 15s.

Take one every couple hours as needed until you're done with work.

I prefer xr, I pop one 20mg at 7am and am good until around 4ish, depending on my pH.

Thanks for the advice I thought about doing that my doc asked about the xr in the morning and taking a Im in the afternoon. You think that tums really helps before taking it works?

What exactly does an adult have to do to get an addy script? I know ADHD symptoms but do regular doctors give it out or is a psych doctor required with multiple consults?

im asking because I want to score some for my 80 hour work weeks during the summer. I might have a little adhd but it’s not debilitating.

Well it depends on the dr mine is a internal medicine and my pcp I told her I’ve had that since high school and with no issue gave me it also be a lot of freedom to find the dose that worked for me but not all docs are the same you can go with a psychiatrist but they might make a field day out of test that can be pricey

It’s not any better these days, everyone has their face buried in their phone in addition to being very poorly trained

What exactly does an adult have to do to get an addy script? I know ADHD symptoms but do regular doctors give it out or is a psych doctor required with multiple consults?

im asking because I want to score some for my 80 hour work weeks during the summer. I might have a little adhd but it’s not debilitating.

Meth is not in your system for long. Even if you are random drug screened it can take days before you have you do it and cleaned up by then.

Back