• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rip dema

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is the end of my run, email has been changed, passwords have reset to something I will never remember, messages have been deleted.. I will be logging out of this account after this post. Mods can delete this account or leave it be, idc.... just note any post ever made from this account isn't me....

before I go I want to say thank you all .... and thank you Darius for giving me this fabulous opportunity.

DEMA out!

This is the end of my run, email has been changed, passwords have reset to something I will never remember, messages have been deleted.. I will be logging out of this account after this post. Mods can delete this account or leave it be, idc.... just note any post ever made from this account isn't me....

before I go I want to say thank you all .... and thank you Darius for giving me this fabulous opportunity.

DEMA out!
Farewell sir.

Enjoy your time away

Peace big dawg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Take care bro

Peace.

Enjoy your new hobby!!

Thanks for being a solid rep!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
All the best! You will be missed. You are like a piece of furniture around here.

Good luck in your future endeavors. :winkfinger:

Good luck w/ everything, peace!

Dema going out with a splash. Wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for being one of the Good Guys around here.

See you tomorrow.

Back