PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on "arm blaster"

craigmac
01-30-2018, 10:44 AM
What do you guys think about these? The piece that goes across body to keep arms in front of you for bicep exercises.

Vision
01-30-2018, 11:48 AM
What do you guys think about these? The piece that goes across body to keep arms in front of you for bicep exercises.
Its not a bad "tool" to utilize now and than to kept/remind us about having a good & strict form and better isolation, its easy to build bad habits when doing movements and the blaster can refresh better habits, this kinda keeps you grounded..I don't care what level someone is at in their fitness, there's always room for adding the blaster in there for shock value and strict isolation..

Augustine5I
01-30-2018, 11:53 AM
Used this as a kid years ago.

Keeps you really strict. Will it make a huge difference in your training or appearance? No.

But it will humble you when you have to lower the weights you were doing for standing bicep curls.

craigmac
01-30-2018, 12:04 PM
I think I would use it if my gym had them but I don't really see myself bringing something like that to the gym and pulling it out. Looks cool I see alot of bodybuilder using them, but I also know how to get the same effect without using something like that. I dono, i kinda want one lol