• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruising Combinations

Nor-Natural

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently I have been seeing some people claiming to cruise on test/tren test/mast test/deca ad whatever. I can understand test/deca for joints. Test/tren doesnt interest me I would prefer to only blast with it. On the other hand Test/Mast does spark my mind a little bit.

The dosing I saw was 150/100 Test/Mast would this be beneficial at all or solely a waste of gear?

Its funny you bring this up. I just cruised the last 2 months on test and mast, but my dose was higher. I think you'd feel pretty feeble at 100/100. I was at 250/200. I leaned out like you would not believe. I had a physical and blood work done this past week, all was good. I'm blasting again and then starting what will likely be a rough pct.

Its funny you bring this up. I just cruised the last 2 months on test and mast, but my dose was higher. I think you'd feel pretty feeble at 100/100. I was at 250/200. I leaned out like you would not believe. I had a physical and blood work done this past week, all was good. I'm blasting again and then starting what will likely be a rough pct.

Perfect, personally I wouldnt want to cruise on 450mg, because then I would need a much higher dose on blast. If 150/100 useless what would you suggest as a better alternative? With keeping the cruise on the lower end.

Perfect, personally I wouldnt want to cruise on 450mg, because then I would need a much higher dose on blast. If 150/100 useless what would you suggest as a better alternative? With keeping the cruise on the lower end.

If you need to keep overall milligrams low, I would just use testosterone alone.

Vascularity must've been absolutely awesome.

Hmm how about EQ or primo instead of the masteron. 325mg would still be my limit

I like primo, it's the perfect bridge, no sides and supports your gains nicely. I like GS's ratio 250/200 I plan on this next cruise.

still thinking of other combos like eq,mast or primo I thin test only would be boring...

IML Gear Cream!
I am really toying with the idea of Test E/Mast E for a cruiser; 250/200 or 300/200. Of course you would have to watch cholesterol but during the summer I would do that to stay leaner and more vascular then drop the test/mast down as the summer comes to a close and go with just 250 test.

maybe some proviron? or we just talking injects only..?

i was also gonna say some 100-150mg test w/ 100mg tren hex/enth, but that`s out the question

maybe some proviron? or we just talking injects only..?

i was also gonna say some 100-150mg test w/ 100mg tren hex/enth, but that`s out the question

I would prefer to not use any orals... 150/100 test/tren could actually be interesting. I would also assume with a dose that low side effects would be negligible.

I'm currently just cruising at 400mg test c/wk. I was at 250 but started getting crazy depressed and shit so bumped it up and haven't looked back since.
I asked prior about a test/tren cruise...but decided against it. I was going to tell you to just cruise and maybe take an oral (I'm takin 20mg/SD for 2wks) to mix shit up...

I am leaning more to test/mast 150/150 or even 150/100. Going to be doing a 6 week anavar cycle over the course of this

I am leaning more to test/mast 150/150 or even 150/100. Going to be doing a 6 week anavar cycle over the course of this

i like the 150/150 - havent tried it personally - was actually gonna do it, but planning on using my only bottle of Mast to help on a cut

My veins were disgustingly awesome

Like Tgunz, 1000mg+

I am at 750 now of test as I just started my blast but I can tell you right now I am going to 1 gram here sooner than later for a 12-14 week blast. I feel awesome on 750 but I hear once you go to a gram things start to get even better ;)

I am at 750 now of test as I just started my blast but I can tell you right now I am going to 1 gram here sooner than later for a 12-14 week blast. I feel awesome on 750 but I hear once you go to a gram things start to get even better ;)

For sure, dude. I feel good up to like 1.5 grams/week, but when I go much higher I feel pretty heavy and medicated after a few weeks. 2.5 is the highest I've ever gone.

I keep my test roughly the same, but I bring in different compounds both orals and injectables instead. I am curious to hit 1g of test and see how that feels, currently at 750mg with low dosed Deca for joints and Tren, also just introduced Phera into this cycle.

How is the phera treating you?

Great topic btw as I am considering cruising test/deca myself.

Today is only day 3 at 30mg. Going to be doing 30mg for 5-6 weeks. Bumping my Tren A up shortly as well

ive cruised at 175 test, 200 mast. vascularity was great, and still had aggresion in the gym. this time i will probly try even lower. maybe 125 test, 175 mast.

ive cruised at 175 test, 200 mast. vascularity was great, and still had aggresion in the gym. this time i will probly try even lower. maybe 125 test, 175 mast.
Good to know thanks! And good to see ya around here.

Thinking 300 test e and 250 mast e.

Thinking 300 test e and 250 mast e.

That would be great IMO, at this point I want to keep my cruise as low as possible with still getting gains and feeling on. This is my first cruise, hopefully the drop in dose and compounds wont tear me down

Back