• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH blood results from Landmark

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm all about this community and the safety and well-being of our fellowship here, transparency is our belief system and what guides this community when it concerns products and authenticity..

I made 2 purchases with Landmarkchems, dealing with Lucky.. I have to say that she has been hands down a pleasure to work with, she's fast and eager to assist..One of my purchases was a Kit of HIGH GRADE blue-tops (99.8% purity)
I received these on the Jan 18th and pull bloods the next day on the 19th as a test trial before purchasing more..T/A was great and discrete,along with every other transaction/communication I had with their Rep..

genericbluetopsclean.jpg

I did the standard HGH blood testing protocol (crude method but it's effective with proven results), 10iu's IM left delt and tested 3:19 hours later (fasted)..
I've spoken with Lucky and she is very concerned and doing everything in her power to find a resolution from her superiors, and if there was a mix up with products at the warehouse,or any other factors that could be at play, this matter is being taken very serious by them, however I have a moral obligation to this community and it was mentioned to me that I should come forward and post results..The results are the following!

I'm hoping there's a swift resolution here, and I believe Lucky will do what she can with-in her power.. In no fashion am I defending anyone, but as a rep myself I understand where we are limited with our understanding of products and their true quality in nature..Let the resolve be a reflection on the company Landmarkchem, and let's not have this as a moment of shaming, but rather situational awareness!
bloodhgh.png

I appreciate your transparancy brother. We need more guys willing to take some heat when things aren't 100% correct. I'm sure they will resolve your issue but full public disclosure is also important.

Thanks again

I appreciate your transparancy brother. We need more guys willing to take some heat when things aren't 100% correct. I'm sure they will resolve your issue but full public disclosure is also important.

Thanks again

No, thank you for all your help brutha, especially with my bloods and catching my HDL.. I owe you one!

What were IGF-1 levels? That's pretty low for GH considering your protocol but I dont know much about the best way to test.

What were IGF-1 levels? That's pretty low for GH considering your protocol but I dont know much about the best way to test.
I didn't test those, best way for these markers are after several weeks.. With 10ius of HGH it provides a simulated pulse, increasing your HGH blood serum 2.5-3.5 hrs after injection..It's a good indicator, however it won't tell how strong the HGH is,just if it possess the supposedly labeled product of 191 amino acid sequence growth hormone (aka somatropin)..Now some generics very well could have synthesized the polypeptide, but piss poor manufacturing and corner cutting could yield bacteria growth/residue in which degrades the bonds over time, thus the end result is bad product..I'm not suggesting that is what my case may be, but the serum speaks of many possibilities, guessing is like shooting a bulls-eyes on a moving target blind-folded..

yeah- Thank you for the explanation- Ive yet to pull the trigger on GH- Too gunshy with the mixed reviews on bloods I see plus the amount of time it takes before you notice results and the amount of GH you have to take. Would you agree a beginner on GH would need at least 3-4 IUs a day and would not start seeing postitive benefits until a couple months in or do I need to research more?

Just a heads up.. Lucky and her superiors have looked into this matter and it seems that a 3rd party in there network made a critical error, they are willing to make up for this mishap with a very fair and responsible restitution..
A critical error?

How does that work?

They meant to send you the good HGH but mistakenly sent you the bunk HGH?

These UGLs know what exactly what HGH they are buying and selling, if they don't, that tells me something even more disturbing.

A critical error?

How does that work?

They meant to send you the good HGH but mistakenly sent you the bunk HGH?

These UGLs know what exactly what HGH they are buying and selling, if they don't, that tells me something even more disturbing.
Right....What gets me is , how do you make an error, with a product? apparently there is a 3rd party reshipper they use, and that party also ships for an other company, and the products got mixed up..ok, so does that mean they are aware that there is sub par products laying around?!??!

Right....What gets me is , how do you make an error, with a product? apparently there is a 3rd party reshipper they use, and that party also ships for an other company, and the products got mixed up..ok, so does that mean they are aware that there is sub par products laying around?!??!
Hey I like others appreciate what you did and certainly not bagging on you but the whole story by Landmark just doesn't hold water with me.

That is a god awful excuse. Horrible!

IML Gear Cream!
I dunno Vision. The old blame it on the 3rd party shipper trick? That's right up there with IA blaming the office secretary for trying to fix bad Simec test results without their permission. I bet the family dog ate the mass spec reports too? That would be understandable.

My initial thoughts are if I purchased ten kits, never drew bloods, would I just be ass out of money, product and even worse, TIME! Jacking bunk shit when my program is supposed to be productive is disturbing.

I agree about Lucky though. Fantastic communication, follow up and customer cultivation. From a sales rep stand point, a real pro. Best I have experienced so far.

i almost bought some , price seemed too good ...

subbed for new results

Back