• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Family Dr. helping out

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I went to the dr. this afternoon to take my daughter. While I was in there, I told him about my AAS use, and blah blah blah. I told him what I was asking for was help to keep my self as healthy as possible. He told me that while on cycle and in between I could come in for blood work, and that he would personally monitor all of my levels and keep me informed. Andnd he will give me Rx for anything I may need. Clomid, nolva, blood pressure support, whatever it is to make sure that I stay in tip top shape. The only thing Im not getting is Rx for test. He said that be being young and healthy, there is too much risk for him to prescribe it. No problems there, and I fully understand. Will be nice to have an MD helping to keep me safe, and human grade PCT and support products.

Go ask your Dr.

Score!
Is he keeping this off the record? I'd be worried about that.

Score!
Is he keeping this off the record? I'd be worried about that.

I dont know for sure. But he clearly knows im doing it illegally and I told him it has to be kept quiet. Ive been going to him for 15 years so im pretty sure I have nothing to worry about.

You lucky bastards. Lol. Don't know any dr I'm comfortable enough discussing something like this with. Again, we've never had a dr take care of the fam for more than a few years due to moving. Sounds like you've got a good resource though! Grats.

Re: [pretty sure I have nothing to worry about.]

You're lucky to have a straight shooter as your doc.
Most MD's are afraid of the stuff - just as your man is understandably unwilling to prescribe.
Your medical records should be private unless subpoenaed.

HOWEVER, nothing is private once you've got your insurance company inolved.
:cool:

my doc is the same way but he wont prescribe me an AI though....however he will make sure i dont kroke over

that's awesome, wish I could find a GP who would watch over me during cycles. im sure like GS said don't abuse it,

Awesome! Congrats! I'll cross my fingers that I can find a good doc like that someday

Back