• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Member - Reading a lot!

broadwater

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I've enjoyed reading around here and thought I'd register and introduce myself.

Used to lift a lot in college when I had more free time and did a very small Anavar cycle once back then and had good results. Now that I'm older and my metabolism has slowed, I'm back in the gym but not getting the results I want.

Not interested in anything heavy, injectables, or multi-product stacks. Why? 2 reasons...I don't feel like I need a lot of help (just a little push) and I'm lazy so oral tabs a few times a day is the easiest for me.

I'm trying to get some very modest gains and lose stubborn belly fat by taking 25mg before my workout in the early AM and again 7-9 hours later, because of the short half-life.

My question is, would there be any benefit to taking a small amount just before bed (12.5mg or so) to help with muscle rebuilding while I sleep? I don't want to waste the var (because it expensive compared to others.) That said, don't let money be a factor in your response as I can get var reliably and quickly.

Thanks all!

Welcome.... Repost questions in the anabolic zone for more views and responses.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Also newbie here today. Welcome. For what its worth, if not doing injectables... I was implanted wirh 1000mg T pellets a couple weeks ago. Supposed to last 3-4 months, very low dose. Not sure yet what this might do...

Welcome to ASF, from the Pharmacom team.

Back