• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom caps

M760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mhk seems to only sell powder. I can't tolerate it man it tastes like dirt. Anyone know of a vendor that caps it and sells?

Mhk seems to only sell powder. I can't tolerate it man it tastes like dirt. Anyone know of a vendor that caps it and sells?
Mix that shit with grapefruit juice

Sent from my DEA work phone

Make your own bro.!! Simple Plastic "Capsule Machine" from a local Vitamin Shoppe(like 15$). You can buy empty capsules there too but much cheaper online. I get 1000 empty "00" for 11$ online. Cheap and easy setup that makes perfect capsules man. PERFECT for making just Kratom capsules

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

you can get empty caps on amazon for under$10 for like 300 of them. just pull them apart press the longer end in the serving scoop until the cap is pressed full then put the end on. it takes about 20 seconds to fill 1 cap.

Yea I tried parachuting it too but still can't do it. I'll just pay the extra dollar to have them pre capped! Thanks for the link bc👍🏼

Bc which do you prefer? I'm pretty sure we have the same tastes when it comes to recreational activities (wink wink)

green mang dae... gives you the pecocet type feel.. i like 6-5 grams plus a red bull .. speedy, uplifting / chatty .. good workout
dont do the white or red .. for me both those sucked ..
green all day ... or powder the horned leaf green was pretty good
def take on complete empty stomach

green mang dae... gives you the pecocet type feel.. i like 6-5 grams plus a red bull .. speedy, uplifting / chatty .. good workout
dont do the white or red .. for me both those sucked ..
green all day ... or powder the horned leaf green was pretty good
def take on complete empty stomach

My man! Thanks! gonna place order

MILE HIGH KRATOM AND STRAIGHT UP KRATOM ARE THE BEST...Oops, I'm not yelling....i just don't trust other kratom dealers.....heavy metals, toxins an additives....I don't wanna worry about eating noxious crap

Sent from my DEA work phone

IML Gear Cream!
I have 50 kilos of caps being delivered next week. And like Poirot mentioned. We actually test all our strains. I will also kick it off with a killer sale.

Thanks!

I'll probably need a logger or two.........

My wife has been taking the red and usually once a week I will put 2 scoops in my coffee.Yeah that shit is rancid tasting but I just choke it down.Caps I think would be very beneficial.

https://www.buykratomcapsules.com/

Used to use these guys all the time, quality product and quick shipping.

However, I learned to just drink it, rather save the dough. I put about 6g in a dixie cup and shoot it as quick as possible.

Back