• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are your regrets

Rgc_muscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey whats up guys... what are your regrets in life..... mine are not lifting when i was younger and cheating on my wife

Trolls coming out of the woodwork now.... lol

Use the report feature so we know about it right away. :kiss:

I have and you guys have been on top of it, this one hasn't pushed it far enough for the button yet

I have and you guys have been on top of it, this one hasn't pushed it far enough for the button yet

That's the thing, and I've been thinking about it as well. Those two will try and use the few smarticle particles they have floating around in their skulls to try and be witty. I'm going to watch new accounts with very little to no posts and if it smells like trolling the hammer will come down. I doubt many actual new comers will become collateral damage, most people have better things to do with their times and ask real questions.

Mine are getting banned 10X from ASF and making fake accounts then getting those banned too. Oh wait, that wasn't me. Nevermind. I have no regrets.

I think we had this title before yes?
Sounds familiar , but then again i could be wrong.
So do we answer this question being asked or not bother chiming in?

Cheapthreads out..

I think we had this title before yes?
Sounds familiar , but then again i could be wrong.
So do we answer this question being asked or not bother chiming in?

Cheapthreads out..
Although it's kind of a weird topic to begin a thread on a board about AAS and BBing. Yes, I understand that some guys get bored and therefore do talk about some weird stuff on here. But when someone starts a thread like this within the first few posts he has on this entire board, then he opens himself up to being criticized and will be viewed as a troll

IML Gear Cream!
Although it's kind of a weird topic to begin a thread on a board about AAS and BBing. Yes, I understand that some guys get bored and therefore do talk about some weird stuff on here. But when someone starts a thread like this within the first few posts he has on this entire board, then he opens himself up to being criticized and will be viewed as a troll

Very true ..... thanks for the advice

Hey whats up guys... what are your regrets in life..... mine are not lifting when i was younger and cheating on my wife

I have a regret so you don’t feel alone, I played basket ball at a young age had a bad injury that required surgeries or this day 8 and a hip replacement and stunted my Height to 6 feet when I was soppose to be 6’5 but I believe you can certain things in to a positive it lead to me wanting to body build and work out at the age of 17 and ever sense that I’ve been 100% healthy I could squat run my legs are my strong point now. I never let it ruin me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regret is a worthless emotion man ... you cant change the past ,
so next time you see that hot dude in the grocery store just go right up to him and ask for his #

I hate cats they are all fuzzy
246988b46db7c2a2eec0bf588b77599f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
regret is a worthless emotion man ... you cant change the past ,
so next time you see that hot dude in the grocery store just go right up to him and ask for his #
Lololol. That's fucking awesome

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm about to regret posting in this thread...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back