• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG dosing on cycle

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Doing a beginner cycle 500mg test E a week for 10 weeks 30 mg dbol for the first 5 weeks

Now I will be administering HCG but I have heard different opinions on dosage. I have also heard if it is used in large quantities you can become desesitized to it

some say 300 to 350iu twice a week

others have said 1500iu a week split into 3 doses

some say two 500iu a week

for a cycle like this being my first cycle what would be the best dosage?? is it individual dependent??

100% Individual dependent, but most tend to do fine with 1000IU a week.

Since its 10 weeker, administer it from week 6 to week 11, and start pct from week 12 to up on.

Now I will be administering HCG but I have heard different opinions on dosage. I have also heard if it is used in large quantities you can become desesitized to it

This seems to be overhyped fear that gets repeated ad infinitum. There's a study out there (no link sorry) showing some desensitization at doses of 4500 IU/wk over two years, far far beyond anything we juicers will encounter. There's also a well-regarded endocrinologist on the forums somewhere who really rejects this fear and challenges anyone to point to a case study showing permanent desensitization at therapeutic doses. I haven't seen that challenge met. Also, endos will often prescribe HCG in huge doses compared to what we commonly use, suggesting that their concern about sides is minimal.

So with that said... I find 2x 500 IU/wk to work for me, occasionally bumping it to 750 IU for a few iterations if the balls start to ascend. Some guys seem fine at 2x 250 IU/wk. It probably depends on your own response, you'll just have to try it.

I also wanted to know if aromasin at 12.5mg ED for all 16 weeks would be enough or should I bump it to 25mg ED?

100% Individual dependent, but most tend to do fine with 1000IU a week.

Since its 10 weeker, administer it from week 6 to week 11, and start pct from week 12 to up on.

Any reason for this? Is it because that is when the test esters start to really kick in? My wallet likes this lol

This seems to be overhyped fear that gets repeated ad infinitum. There's a study out there (no link sorry) showing some desensitization at doses of 4500 IU/wk over two years, far far beyond anything we juicers will encounter. There's also a well-regarded endocrinologist on the forums somewhere who really rejects this fear and challenges anyone to point to a case study showing permanent desensitization at therapeutic doses. I haven't seen that challenge met. Also, endos will often prescribe HCG in huge doses compared to what we commonly use, suggesting that their concern about sides is minimal.

So with that said... I find 2x 500 IU/wk to work for me, occasionally bumping it to 750 IU for a few iterations if the balls start to ascend. Some guys seem fine at 2x 250 IU/wk. It probably depends on your own response, you'll just have to try it.

Yes I have never read a study that suggested this I have just heard a lot of hype about it. Glad you clarified.

Aromasin is also individual dependent. My friends can take 12.5mg ed and get sore joints and I can take 25mg of exactly same bottle aromasin and get gyno symptoms. But most go with 12.5mg and be fine so try it out, and if it doesnt work just taper up by little bit untill you find your sweet spot.

And yes, I said 1000IU of HCG from week 6 to 11, because test-e has long ester. Transition with PCT should be quite smooth this way.

Been running 500iu 2x weekly for the Last 4 weeks, working out fine.

Back