• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle, critique?

joshdomino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is how I set up my first cycle, Havoc only to get my feet wet in the world of AAS. How's it look?

Preload Cycle Assist starting in like 3 days, preload for 7-10 days. Also will be taking additional hawthorn berry and milk thistle during cycle. And fish oil, orange triad and cissus daily throughout the cycle. Taurine 5g as needed for back pumps.

Rpn's Havoc ran like this:
Day 1: 20mg
Day 2: 30mg
Day3-7: 40mg
Week 2: 40mg
Week 3: 40mg
Week 4: 40mg
Week 5: 50mg (Depending on sides, if any)
Week 6: 50mg (Same as above)

Start PCT Day after last dose of Havoc. Nolva 20/20/10/10. Considered also throwing clomid in the first week to jump start my nuts lol. any suggestions on this? Or is it not necessary?
Also, start DAA first day of pct, start titanium xl and lean xtreme after the first week of pct.
Last week of pct start formestane, and run it for the last week of pct and taper down over 3 weeks to prevent estro rebound.
Also during pct will be using creatine and pre-workout to help me hold onto some gains.
Diet will be pretty clean. Lots of chicken, tuna and eggs, and probably like 4 scoops of protein powder a day.
Also will be hitting 3 days on 1 day off, and doing probably 2 or 3 days of cardio a week, depending on how I feel.

Any and all comments and suggestions are welcome!! Thanks!

I would personally wouldnt touch prohormone as first cycle.

I would drop everything you listed and just stick with 500mg of testosterone-e a week for 12weeks if I were you.

Also get some clomid instead of nolvadex, and use nolvadex only if you start to get gyno sympotoms and your AI doesnt work. You can take over the counter pct supplements but theres no guarantee and lab studies shown that they increase T level, just keep that in mind.

Very organic cycle. I'm assuming Havoc is a pro hormone?? I'm sure other guys will chime in to help. My question is do u not like needles or are u starting this to move to AAS?

I would personally wouldnt touch prohormone as first cycle.

I would drop everything you listed and just stick with 500mg of testosterone-e a week for 12weeks if I were you.

Also get some clomid instead of nolvadex, and use nolvadex only if you start to get gyno sympotoms and your AI doesnt work. You can take over the counter pct supplements but theres no guarantee and lab studies shown that they increase T level, just keep that in mind.
Well there u go! Lol

Well, I'm an ex IV drug addict...lol...and I'm currently living in like a Christian dorm room setting dealio which is really annoying and not worth trying to explain. So basically, the use of any steroid, and deffinitely if someone sees me with a needle laying around, would = me getting kicked out lol. And although if that happened I would just move on campus to the college that I am attending, which I intend to do eventually anyways, It's just easier for me to do oral steroids while living here. Also, I thought that perhaps doing a PH first cycle would help acquaint me with some of the possible sides...however, I thank you for your input Liquidex, and I will certainly consider changing my plans...anyone else wanna chime in?

Also, my buddy said that he would hook me up with androgel if I wanted it since he is like 50 and on TRT. Think it would be benificial to add that in?

Wow. If your a former drug addict u sure u wanna jump into this game??
You listed a ton of stuff u wanna take liq listed 2. 1st cycle should be simple so u can see how u react to that compound. It would just work better than what your planing. If I were u I'd get the gear hide it till u move to your own place then run it. Just my.02

Yeah I been off of all the drugs for a couple years now. Not even really worried about it, I'm way too busy to even considering using drugs and I haven't even drank for like 2+ years so yeah...maybe ill just say fuck it and get the gear and just hide it and blast up after the shower or maybe go to a buddies house and do it...I could probably even keep the gear at his place, if I had to...

be carfull brother....im not your mom but from one brother to another 2 years off of dope is to fresh to jump into AAS....just needed to say that but what ever you decide please be carful

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for your concern bro, but it won't be a problem I'm sure. I just figured I would take it easy and get my feet wet with a ph for 6 weeks, then wait probably 2 or 3 months after pct to hit like a 12 week test e cycle...by then I will have my own place so yeah...

This is how I set up my first cycle, Havoc only to get my feet wet in the world of AAS. How's it look?

Preload Cycle Assist starting in like 3 days, preload for 7-10 days. Also will be taking additional hawthorn berry and milk thistle during cycle. And fish oil, orange triad and cissus daily throughout the cycle. Taurine 5g as needed for back pumps.

Rpn's Havoc ran like this:
Day 1: 20mg
Day 2: 30mg
Day3-7: 40mg
Week 2: 40mg
Week 3: 40mg
Week 4: 40mg
Week 5: 50mg (Depending on sides, if any)
Week 6: 50mg (Same as above)

Start PCT Day after last dose of Havoc. Nolva 20/20/10/10. Considered also throwing clomid in the first week to jump start my nuts lol. any suggestions on this? Or is it not necessary?
Also, start DAA first day of pct, start titanium xl and lean xtreme after the first week of pct.
Last week of pct start formestane, and run it for the last week of pct and taper down over 3 weeks to prevent estro rebound.
Also during pct will be using creatine and pre-workout to help me hold onto some gains.
Diet will be pretty clean. Lots of chicken, tuna and eggs, and probably like 4 scoops of protein powder a day.
Also will be hitting 3 days on 1 day off, and doing probably 2 or 3 days of cardio a week, depending on how I feel.

Any and all comments and suggestions are welcome!! Thanks!

Since you seem hell bent on doing oral only, here is how I would do it....

Week before: Milk thistle
Day 1: Epistane (Havoc) 20mg
Day 2: Epistane 30mg
Day3-7: Epistane40mg
Week 2: Epistane 40mg
Week 3: Epistane 40mg
Week 4: Epistane 40mg
Week 5: Epistane 50mg (Depending on sides, if any)
Week 6: Epistane 50mg (Same as above)

Week 7-10: Nolva at 40/40/20/20, Forma the entire time.
Weeks 11-12: Forma

Save the cycle assist, Hawthorne berry OTC PCT for a more useful time. Epistane is pretty mild and won't affect BP much. I don't know what orange triad and cissus are so you probably don't need them. Save your money and buy more beef. If you already bought titanium xl and lean xtreme I would use them after PCT inbetween AAS cycles.

Ok, the only reason that I figured that I wouldn't use forma on cycle is because epistane actually suppresses estrogen, so it would like probably totally dry my joints out. Orange Triad is a multivitamin with joint support, and cissus is supposed to be really good for your joints as well.

Yeah I been off of all the drugs for a couple years now. Not even really worried about it, I'm way too busy to even considering using drugs and I haven't even drank for like 2+ years so yeah...maybe ill just say fuck it and get the gear and just hide it and blast up after the shower or maybe go to a buddies house and do it...I could probably even keep the gear at his place, if I had to...

Congratulations on your sobriety, brother.

Thanks bro. I was 140 lbs when I came off the dope...I was in really good shape in high school, 3 sport athlete at about 210 single digit bodyfat...When I got off the dope though I just bulked to about 220 in like 2 years, then cut down to where I am now at about 200 10% bf. Been at a wall for a bit, might have something to do with the fact that I have been cutting because it is getting close to summer, but lifts stopped going up been at a wall for like 2 months or so now...just wanna blast through this plateau ya know...

Hey man, great job gettin clean-I drank for years until i got in the program. Here's the thing- Ive done 2 ph cycles and it always feels safer with orals at first, however, gains gotten on a ph cycle are fleeting and they shut you down unless you have the proper protection. Im on my first cycle of test cyp so I cannot testify to the kept gains of a true aas cycle, but I hear too many negatives attached to ph s. Its good you're taking advantage of the vast info in this forum- which covers all types of cycles from novice to pro. Keep reading for 30 days and youll prob come to a similar conclusion--Taken with the proper precautions, AAS's are much safer and effective than ANY PH & if you choose a ph, take the same precautions-AI/PCT/Support. Took me a while to learn this. Good luck man...One day at a time...
JL

Hey man, great job gettin clean-I drank for years until i got in the program. Here's the thing- Ive done 2 ph cycles and it always feels safer with orals at first, however, gains gotten on a ph cycle are fleeting and they shut you down unless you have the proper protection. Im on my first cycle of test cyp so I cannot testify to the kept gains of a true aas cycle, but I hear too many negatives attached to ph s. Its good you're taking advantage of the vast info in this forum- which covers all types of cycles from novice to pro. Keep reading for 30 days and youll prob come to a similar conclusion--Taken with the proper precautions, AAS's are much safer and effective than ANY PH & if you choose a ph, take the same precautions-AI/PCT/Support. Took me a while to learn this. Good luck man...One day at a time...
JL

Amen brother, congrats on your sobriety man. I am starting to learn that test e is the way to go, I had already known that, but I didn't want to accept it I guess lol. Just seems alot easier to just pop a pill I guess haha. The only problem is, I already have all the stuff that I need for this cycle. I mean, I already ordered everything lol. And I wanna start ASAP so that I look top-notch for summer, if you know what I mean. So between having everything for this cycle, which costed me like probably a couple bills, to just have it sit here and not know when I'm gonna use it, probably never if I do a test e cycle first lol, then to go spend another 400-500 dollars on a different cycle...it's killin my wallet lol. But, I guess I will do what I must, but if I want to do a test e cycle I will have to save up for like another 2 months coz college expenses living expenses etc. And by then it will be summer already pretty much...I'm torn between the two choices lol...

Amen brother, congrats on your sobriety man. I am starting to learn that test e is the way to go, I had already known that, but I didn't want to accept it I guess lol. Just seems alot easier to just pop a pill I guess haha. The only problem is, I already have all the stuff that I need for this cycle. I mean, I already ordered everything lol. And I wanna start ASAP so that I look top-notch for summer, if you know what I mean. So between having everything for this cycle, which costed me like probably a couple bills, to just have it sit here and not know when I'm gonna use it, probably never if I do a test e cycle first lol, then to go spend another 400-500 dollars on a different cycle...it's killin my wallet lol. But, I guess I will do what I must, but if I want to do a test e cycle I will have to save up for like another 2 months coz college expenses living expenses etc. And by then it will be summer already pretty much...I'm torn between the two choices lol...
Look a ph isnt gonna kill you.. its just that ph s are Steroids and should be treated as such. Anyone who openly talks about an oral only cycle usually gets a little flamed:) The reason being- TEST is just a more effective, longer lasting and liver friendly way to go. Btw, I bought a bottle of REIGN from dark Cyde right before I checked out this site and its sittin in my kitchen cabinet- I can live with that because Im just more educated about the subject now-even though I have a long way to go. Read up and youll realize that the money isnt the big issue here. Its solid results that dont cost you your health. Peace Brotha
JL

Amen. Thanks for your input brother. Perhaps I'll reconsider. Money really isn't that big of an issue I guess, it's mostly time I'm worried about lol...

Amen. Thanks for your input brother. Perhaps I'll reconsider. Money really isn't that big of an issue I guess, it's mostly time I'm worried about lol...
Isnt time what we all get worried about? Thanx for the rep, stay in touch and pm me if you wanna hear reviews about my first cycle. Listen to some of the vets here- GS racer/murf//popyeslament/roids4me3- all of them helped me immensely while plannin this cycle out. tty soon
JL

Get Shredded!
Yeah no problem man. I've got some serious thinking to do lol...May just go with test e...seems to be common consensus...

Epistane was my first too . I would never run it again though I had tons of sides on like 30 mg. pumps were good but I think it would be easier to run with a test base.

I'm gonna run it with androgel as my test base. Just the last few weeks of the cycle so that lethargy doesn't kill me. What kind of sides did you have?

I'm gonna run it with androgel as my test base. Just the last few weeks of the cycle so that lethargy doesn't kill me. What kind of sides did you have?

Back pumps , joints , loss of sex drive at times , and for some reason I was always fucking thirsty . Lol I would literally pound a liter of water and still be thirsty

Yeah, those are pretty normal sides with havoc I think. I've got taurine I'll just take 5g a day for back pumps, I've got Orange Triad which has like a bunch of joint stuff in it, fish oil, and cissus. And I've got plenty of water lol. Loss of sex drive might suck, but oh well...how much do you think I can expect my natural test levels to drop after one cycle of havoc? What are the chances that I will recover 100% of my natural test levels after pct?

Back