• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here!

enforcer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys what's up? Been scrolling and scrolling all day through these forums and decided to make an account. I'm not new to anabolics but new to this forum. I've competed in powerlifting for quite a few years and also men's physique. I have quite a few cycles under my belt. Everything i know regarding gear has come from well known powerlifters and also some top coaches. That along with trying multiple different compounds myself I have learned quite a bit about this but always trying to learn more. Im looking forward to being a part of this forum!

Hey guys what's up? Been scrolling and scrolling all day through these forums and decided to make an account. I'm not new to anabolics but new to this forum. I've competed in powerlifting for quite a few years and also men's physique. I have quite a few cycles under my belt. Everything i know regarding gear has come from well known powerlifters and also some top coaches. That along with trying multiple different compounds myself I have learned quite a bit about this but always trying to learn more. Im looking forward to being a part of this forum!
right on man welcome to asf

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF, from the Pharmacom team.

Back