• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trouble with Coinbase

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are you guys still having issues with transfers taking longer then they should, also do you accept ETH or LTC

Thats not me having issues with Coinbase. Google coinbase and see how many people were going to ssue them for delayed transfers. Some people who buy and sell bicoins can lose a shitload of money if they cant transfer funds fast because bitcoin rate may change in minutes, not hours.
Yes I accept Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash as well.
Havent had any delayed transfers from coinbase users for the past week.

Ok no LTC though huh I have a crap ton and yes I’m aware of the delays on Coinbase, I was more or less curious if recently there were any issues, looking to place an order I have a few questions I’m gonna pm you. Thanks

E-mail coinbase support brother.
Im not coinbase user.
Better e-mail me because I dont check PMs here on regular basis.
Ok no LTC though huh I have a crap ton and yes I’m aware of the delays on Coinbase, I was more or less curious if recently there were any issues, looking to place an order I have a few questions I’m gonna pm you. Thanks

Back