• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tren e and test e

cortesjr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so i have taking monster test e 300 and tren e 200 mgs, 1 ml of each twice a week Wednesday and Saturday i got probably 1 more pin left and im beginning to think the tren is undosed or a bad batch because i haven't sweated 1 drop of sweat, i sleep like a baby ive had other brands of tren so i know the side effects i use to have to wear a headband because i couldnt control the sweat from dropping on my face..is there something im missing or is it possible i got a bad batch?

so i have taking monster test e 300 and tren e 200 mgs, 1 ml of each twice a week Wednesday and Saturday i got probably 1 more pin left and im beginning to think the tren is undosed or a bad batch because i haven't sweated 1 drop of sweat, i sleep like a baby ive had other brands of tren so i know the side effects i use to have to wear a headband because i couldnt control the sweat from dropping on my face..is there something im missing or is it possible i got a bad batch?
Only seen good things from monster, can't imagine anything is wrong with your gear.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sides is a bad way of judging if tren is good or bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Heh good point. I can't handle tren. Prefer not to use it. If monster had it that dialed in I should give it a go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Your just running test and tren?

I think we can all agree that basing quality on the side effects of gear is rediculous. Especially when we are referring to sweating. For me, my diet and training determines the side effect of sweating not the drugs.

tren is one of monsters best selling products, I’ve never heard a single complaint. In fact, quite the opposite.

how long have you been running it?

this is my second month on tren previous month i was another brand but i decided to try another brand just to change things up

- - - Updated - - -

yeah just running tren e and test e ive changed nothing but brands thats all the weird thing also is my acne is clearing up too on this brand

- - - Updated - - -

Your just running test and tren?
yeah

Last edited:
this is my second month on tren previous month i was another brand but i decided to try another brand just to change things up

- - - Updated - - -

yeah just running tren e and test e ive changed nothing but brands thats all the weird thing also is my acne is clearing up too on this brand

- - - Updated - - -

yeah

No ai or prami?

Not sure what’s going on. I’ve never ran monster tren but have a friend that loves it.

IML Gear Cream!
yeah i dont know ive ran tren before so i know the feeling of tren and ive felt nothing on this..maybe a bad batch.

yeah i dont know ive ran tren before so i know the feeling of tren and ive felt nothing on this..maybe a bad batch.

PM a pic of your Tren E vials please.

oh and order number if you still have it.

Is this your first time running tren E vs an A? What are you comparing it too? Notice I get more of the tren feeling when using Ace vs enth, unless I dose up on the e.
This is not referring to any particular lab, just my body

well lets see if this works

Attachments

• 20180127_085555-1.jpg
    20180127_085555-1.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_2018-01-27-08-52-40-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-27-08-52-40-1.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 57
9b76b589d8097c6a00c627184e13a73c.jpg

I started with 8 weeks on a similar cycle minus eq now I’m switching to tpp/tren/mastP and anavar
I should benefit from mastP I think eq is better choice for you considering your body fat %

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope this works

thanks.

at 400mg you should be feeling something.

ill run this by the Bossman and see if we have had other complains on this batch.

how long have you been on tren E now ?

this is my second vial my first everything went good was feeling everything everyone was telling me which i managed and keep at it kept my eyes on the prize but now i lost all side effects going on 5 weeks now not sure whats going on i know my body and know something aint right i havent changed anything but brands

Get Shredded!
The "best" side effect to tell for tren is chest tightness. Anything oil based getting into the bloodstream will cause lung discomfort, however tren is unique as it actually causes pulmonary tightness.

My first time on tren I was an idiot and decided to use enth instead of ace and it seemed like it took 7-8 weeks to start feeling it. I kept upping the dose and then it hit me and I was fucked.

strange thing was my second run with it I felt it within 3 weeks. Also enth. Weird

My first time on tren I was an idiot and decided to use enth instead of ace and it seemed like it took 7-8 weeks to start feeling it. I kept upping the dose and then it hit me and I was fucked.

strange thing was my second run with it I felt it within 3 weeks. Also enth. Weird

every Tren run has been a lil different for me as far as sides.

some take longer than others to 'kick in' .

Back