• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

**anyone interested in extra cash,G4P oppurtunity**

Gay 4 Play?

Your grammar is that of a raghead Arab or nigger.

Sent from my DEA work phone

I have poop videos, open ass videos and cum videos . I also offer humiliation sessions

I have poop videos, open ass videos and cum videos . I also offer humiliation sessions
No one wants to see your fat nigger wife birthing another niglet.....really bruh....

Sent from my DEA work phone

IML Gear Cream!

im not sure which one is worse , the fact that you have to resort to these things to make chump change
or the people that actually pay to see it?
no offense dude but dont you have any kind of skill at something ?

Sweet I’m getting tones gear . It’s bold cyp mixed with mast e and test e dosed at 675mg/ml

For what? For once give a serious answer, do you work out? Like did you just start so you’re working towards getting in shape or you’re just bored and like fucking around here?

Again Iron Lion has fucked us... but this time it wasnt his shitty 4th tier reseller raws.

Oh shit, Double D really laying it on thick (no homo)!

Sweet I’m getting tones gear . It’s bold cyp mixed with mast e and test e dosed at 675mg/ml

Heard good stuff about Tone's creations...might try some myself.

I sound like a broken record but I will say it again.

I'm too old to switch.

But if I did how good is the pay?

70-95 a poop . U have to record yourself crapping , then get in your knees and record a video of saying eat my ass you dirty faggot then take a pic of the poop

If you can be an ass hole do a cash rape . It’s pretty much you’re a douche the entire time and humiliate the other person calling them a lil dick a shit eating faggot

Back