• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You want us to hold your hand?

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Source A VS. Source B...

Who has the best tren?...

These threads are getting ridiculous! How about you guys do your own research, its right there in the open forum.

We have no problems with helping, but come on fellas.

Really man . WTF lately

You guys are right- I have only been on here a month, made an order and started a cycle. It took about an hour of research, a couple of PMs and I knew and felt good about what I was getting into. I want to give all of you "experienced" guys/gals credit that with any questions I have had on PCT or adjusting my cycle etc you all have been great in your advise!

^^^^^^^^^ Even the most experienced guys still need advice and this is def the place to get it . All my best advice was giving to me through pm's . Nice post bro u nailed it

I personally hate those threads and never reply when I see them. There are a lot of good sponsors on here. No need to pit one against another...we all got our nitch.

being relatively new to the game I have noticed this trend as well. I have always tried to do as much research as possible and then ask the hard more detailed questions. just trying to keep things safe guys.

We have no problem answering the hard detail questions, thats what we are here for, but loading the forum with a bunch of sources chasers is absurd. Next they will be asking us to stop by and pin them.

if you all haven't figured it out yet, they're not "source chasers"...it's sources trolling and trying to get you to check out their sections instead of letting their prior business speak for itself...

dude anytime i see one i try to tell them....but oh fuckin well you cant pound shit into a rock....READ THE RULES, WE DONT ASK FOR A DIRECT SOURCE IN OPEN FORUM!!!!!

Back