• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Evidence suggests a massive scandal is brewing at the FBI - NY POST

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Evidence suggests a massive scandal is brewing at the FBI
By Michael Goodwin January 23, 2018 - NY POST

During the financial crisis, the federal government bailed out banks it declared ?too big to fail.? Fearing their bankruptcy might trigger economic Armageddon, the feds propped them up with taxpayer cash.

Something similar is happening now at the FBI, with the Washington wagons circling the agency to protect it from charges of corruption. This time, the appropriate tag line is ?too big to believe.?

Yet each day brings credible reports suggesting there is a massive scandal involving the top ranks of America?s premier law enforcement agency. The reports, which feature talk among agents of a ?secret society? and suddenly missing text messages, point to the existence both of a cabal dedicated to defeating Donald Trump in 2016 and of a plan to let Hillary Clinton skate free in the classified email probe.

If either one is true ? and I believe both probably are ? it would mean FBI leaders betrayed the nation by abusing their powers in a bid to pick the president.

More support for this view involves the FBI?s use of the Russian dossier on Trump that was paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. It is almost certain that the FBI used the dossier to get FISA court warrants to spy on Trump associates, meaning it used the opposition research of the party in power to convince a court to let it spy on the candidate of the other party ? likely without telling the court of the dossier?s political link.

Even worse, there is growing reason to believe someone in President Barack Obama?s administration turned over classified information about Trump to the Clinton campaign.

As one former federal prosecutor put it, ?It doesn?t get worse than that.? That prosecutor, Joseph diGenova, believes Trump was correct when he claimed Obama aides wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower.

These and other elements combine to make a toxic brew that smells to high heaven, but most Americans don?t know much about it. Mainstream media coverage has been sparse and dismissive and there?s a blackout from the same Democrats obsessed with Russia, Russia, Russia.

Partisan motives aside, it?s as if a scandal of this magnitude is more than America can bear ? so let?s pretend there?s nothing to see and move along.

But, thankfully, the disgraceful episode won?t be washed away, thanks to a handful of congressional Republicans, led by California Rep. Devin Nunes, chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. After he accused the FBI of stonewalling in turning over records, the bureau relented, at least partially.

The result was clear evidence of bias against Trump by officials charged with investigating him and Clinton. Those same agents appear to have acted on that bias to tilt the election to Clinton.

In one text message, an agent suggests that Attorney General Loretta Lynch knew while the investigation was still going on that the FBI would not recommend charges against Clinton.

How could she know unless the fix was in?

All roads in the explosive developments lead to James Comey, whose Boy Scout image belied a sinister belief that he, like his infamous predecessor J. Edgar Hoover, was above the law.

It is why I named him J. Edgar Comey last year and wrote that he was ?adept at using innuendo and leaks? to let everybody in Washington know they could be the next to be investigated.

It was in the office of Comey?s top deputy, Andrew McCabe, where agents discussed an ?insurance policy? in the event that Trump won. Reports indicated that the Russia collusion probe was that insurance policy.

The text was from Peter Strzok, the top investigator on the Trump case, and was sent to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer and also his mistress.

?I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy?s office ? that there?s no way he gets elected ? but I?m afraid we can?t take that risk. It?s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you?re 40 . . .,? Strzok wrote.

It is frightening that Strzok, who called Trump ?an idiot,? was the lead investigator on both the Clinton and Trump cases.

After these messages surfaced, special counsel Robert Mueller removed Strzok and Page from his probe, though both still work at the FBI.

Strzok, despite his talk of an ?insurance policy? in 2016, wrote in May 2017 that he was skeptical that Mueller?s probe would find anything on Trump because ?there?s no big there there.?

Talk about irony. While Dems and the left-wing media already found Trump guilty of collusion before Mueller was appointed, the real scandal might be the conduct of the probers themselves.

Suspicions are hardly allayed by the fact that the FBI says it can?t find five months of messages between Strzok and Page, who exchanged an estimated 50,000 messages overall. The missing period ? Dec. 14, 2016, through May 17, 2017 ? was a crucial time in Washington.

There were numerous leaks of classified material just before and after Trump?s inauguration on Jan. 20.

And the president fired Comey last May 9, provoking an intense lobbying effort for a special counsel, which led to Mueller?s appointment on May 19.

Jeff Sessions, the attorney general, has emerged from his hidey hole to notice that the FBI has run amok, and said Monday he would ?leave no stone unturned? to find the five months of missing texts.

Fine, but the House is racing ahead of him. Nunes has prepared a four-page memo, based on classified material that purportedly lays out what the FBI and others did to corrupt the election.

A movement to release the memo is gaining steam, but Congress says it might take weeks. Why wait? Americans can handle the truth, no matter how big it is.

Vice President Mike Pence?s speech in the Israeli Knesset was a masterpiece that deserves a wide audience.

Pence draws on the biblical Abraham to help explain America?s resolve to stand with Israel.

Naturally, Arab members of the legislative body protested and were ejected.

Count that, along with the refusal of Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to meet Pence, as another missed opportunity for peace.

?Parents in California torture house had reality-TV aspirations.?course they did. Doesn?t everybody?

The latest example is the Housing Authority, where Bill de Blasio keeps firing top deputies to shelter the boss, Shola Olatoye, from accountability.

After Olatoye signed a document saying the city did lead paint inspections when it hadn?t, de Blasio fired two of her aides and demoted a third.

Another top deputy got canned Monday in a shake-up over shoddy maintenance.

The mayor talks about inequality but pays no attention to the needy until disaster grabs the headlines.

Then he fires people and waits for it to happen again. The buck never stops on his desk.

Source: https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/

Attachments

• goodwin1.jpg
    goodwin1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 105
They decided Hillary was innocent before the investigation was complete. Caught red handed.

Imagine that! They are all damn crooks. I have zero confidence in our FBI.

I’m the new rep for tin foil hats...contact me soon for a price list before the price skyrockets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They decided Hillary was innocent before the investigation was complete. Caught red handed.

yup, but there is so much more than that...it's sick.

Imagine that! They are all damn crooks. I have zero confidence in our FBI.

as Trump has said for 2 years now #DrainTheSwamp

yup, but there is so much more than that...it's sick.
FBI leaders betrayed the nation by abusing their powers in a bid to pick the president. Between saying Hillary was innocent before the investigation was complete to smearing Trump with a paid for Clinton dossier its a miracle he won with the cards so stacked against him.

I wonder how many criminals are ready to say the fbi colluded to catch them

FBI leaders betrayed the nation by abusing their powers in a bid to pick the president. Between saying Hillary was innocent before the investigation was complete to smearing Trump with a paid for Clinton dossier its a miracle he won with the cards so stacked against him.
The fact the whole thing screams anti-liberal and that he still won after all these things that apprentley happend, I'm inclined to believe this is exaggerated as hell and most are half truths and whole lies.

So what? Apprentley all the higher ranking FBI agents are vindictive Dems and use there power like an evil wizard to go after the republicans? Come on seriously read this article. It has hidden agenda written all over it.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont understand why its taking so long to arrest or charge the people involved. look at Anthony Weiner, they were looking thru Hillary's emails and bam arrest a pediphile in a matter of days. either there is something there or there is nothing. these guys remind me of the lazy fucker at work, you give them a 20 minute task and they spend an entire day

I dont understand why its taking so long to arrest or charge the people involved. look at Anthony Weiner, they were looking thru Hillary's emails and bam arrest a pediphile in a matter of days. either there is something there or there is nothing. these guys remind me of the lazy fucker at work, you give them a 20 minute task and they spend an entire day
What got me is Comey was investigating Hillary and the emails, then before the presidential election says there is nothing there closing the investigation, then a few months later says wait we need to reopen the investigation.

Either he is a political hack working for a non political agency or......what?

My guess is he ended the investigation so Hillary had a chance to win, but capitulated when he knew he would eventually busted for dropping the investigation in favor of her getting elected.

It is a slimy mess whatever the scenario, Comey is an idiot.

What got me is Comey was investigating Hillary and the emails, then before the presidential election says there is nothing there closing the investigation, then a few months later says wait we need to reopen the investigation.

Either he is a political hack working for a non political agency or......what?

My guess is he ended the investigation so Hillary had a chance to win, but capitulated when he knew he would eventually busted for dropping the investigation in favor of her getting elected.

It is a slimy mess whatever the scenario, Comey is an idiot.
I believe Comey and his cronies thought they could pull this shit off without anyone knowing till wikileaks dropped a bomb, then he went to cover my ass mode and sold out hillary the top cronie

Hillary bleach bit 33,000 communications and now 5 MONTHS of texts are missing at the FBI.

They are deleting evidence.

Dems are saying its just an oversight. LOL!

Hillary bleach bit 33,000 communications and now 5 MONTHS of texts are missing at the FBI.

They are deleting evidence.

Dems are saying its just an oversight. LOL!
last I heard they are blaming it on a phone carrier glitch that wiped out $1000 fbi phones, that sounds like complete bullshit to me

last I heard they are blaming it on a phone carrier glitch that wiped out $1000 fbi phones, that sounds like complete bullshit to me
Hillary then took hammers to her devices and destroyed them but it was just an oversight..............

This is all hearsay

At this point the courts should just throw out every single federal case. Too bad the courts are just as corrupt.

Yeah, how fucking convenient.

Hillary's emails missing? Convenient again.

What cracks me up, is how long does it take to have Mueller figure out the Russia thing? Whole thing is a distraction.

What really eats me up, is how much the liberal media sucks their own dicks. You turn on CNN and it isn't a news channel...it is an anti-trump channel. The only thing they spend time on talking about is him. I think this goes on just so they have something to bitch about.

IDK how Trump gets anything done with the constant attacks from the liberal left and the media? Nothing but a distraction since he got in office.

They never imagined in their lives how a non-politician could win the election. It serves as a major threat to every politician going forward that anyone can run and win the presidential election. It threatens their very existence and the lobby money they suck up. I mean, how does a guy making 150K a year have over a million bucks when they retire?

Back