• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gas station protein drinks..

T

tone

Get Shredded!
I don't care what anyone says. This is the best thing I've ever had in my life. It probably only has 12g of protein in it but damn it tastes good. And """"""""gluten free"""""""""""..

Attachments

• 20180122_152909.jpg
    20180122_152909.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
That shit looks nasty

The oilfield grind requires gas station goods to maintain gains. I would give it a try, I feel your struggle

PowerBar stepping their game up...hey whatever gets the job done Bro.

I don't even like getting gas at the gastation. Although it might taste good it's just not for me. Glad your happy with it..

Can't believe ppl shop at gastations... Wtf..

Cheapthreads out..

I don't even like getting gas at the gastation. Although it might taste good it's just not for me. Glad your happy with it..

Can't believe ppl shop at gastations... Wtf..

Cheapthreads out..

Hell, it’s better than nothing. Unfortunately. he doesn’t have your work perk of eating leftovers that come into the Denny’s dish station.

Hell, it’s better than nothing. Unfortunately. he doesn’t have your work perk of eating leftovers that come into the Denny’s dish station.

Hey if it's not touched it's free game.. I always get 1st dibs. Do you shop at gastations partner?

Cheapthreads out..

Hey if it's not touched it's free game.. I always get 1st dibs. Do you shop at gastations partner?

Cheapthreads out..
When I had a job working out in the field, yes. Certain gas stations are known to have cleaner restrooms so grabbing something quick was sometimes convenient.

IML Gear Cream!
Cheap threadz... come back and comment after you've seen the inside of a Buckees. That place is like the playboy mansion of gas stations.

Strippers.. coke.. the works

When you’re out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and the only thing is a gas station near you there’s not many options. Ask MM or any of the other few oil guys here, sometimes you don’t have options. Tuna, cliff bars and protein shakes have to do the trick sometimes, I’m not competing!

I carry protein bars and shakes in the car for when I need some calories in the field.

Well i can see i won't win tbis dog fight.
So here is what i did at a truck stop gas station..

Went in the men's bathroom.
Had to shit you think i found one suitable for my ass.... Fuck no....
So i grabbed a roll of tp went over to the piss urinal pulled my man thong to my ankles and shit. Think i dident , if you gotta shit you gotta shit no law says i can't shit there.
And if i was at one of your gas stations I'd shit there to if i wasent feeling it.

Am pm gas stations and 711 i like.
Am pm has good burgers
711 has my big big gulp..

Oil fields shit no thanks i like my dish pan hands & free food that comes through my window. I just hope nobody spits in my plate shit..

Cheapthreads out..

Cheapthreads is lucky he ain’t a lady. Clearly too delicate for the horrors of a typical women’s washroom.

This thread went south real fast.

Cheap, what the hell is wrong with you!!!

In other news, I’d love to see a list of protein shakes that contain gluten. I’m guessing it would be a short one.

Cheap threadz... come back and comment after you've seen the inside of a Buckees. That place is like the playboy mansion of gas stations.

Strippers.. coke.. the works

i thought those were only in Texas

This thread went south real fast.

Cheap, what the hell is wrong with you!!!

Bud when you gotta shit you gotta shit. I refuse to sit were men can't piss with the seat up or flush after you shit or even worse shit and there's no tp in the toilet explain to me this and ill shit were im suppose to. Oh ya let's not mention the sinks were dry meaning ppl shit and pissed and nobody washed there hands. Im very high maintenance incase you dident know me. Im like a woman but better looking..

Cheapthreads out..

I carry protein bars and shakes in the car for when I need some calories in the field.

This is how I combat roadrage, protein shakes and an assortment of nut bars and protein bars in the center console of the truck.

I mainly see muscle milk protein shakes at 7-11 & bp . They are always next to the chocolate milk . At most other gas stations I don’t see them. I’ve yet to try one . $3.79 for one when monster is 3/$5

Back