• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AMA on the way!

dukeface13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Excited can't stop thinkin about seein my dogs showin up. Can't wait! feelin like a kid waiting on christmas lmao:D

Just wanted to update and say i had a TD from AMA! Everything was packaged great and looks g2g and in my opinion im sure it will be from AMA's reputation. Thanks again AMA.

I have a very large order of some AMA DVDs on the way, going to have to wait a bit for an OOS item but the rest should be on its way here soon. AMA did a great job so far and I can't complain considering the patience handling a payment issue that Kroger caused (damn them!); looking forward to my DVD viewing here in the very near future.

Anyone had delays with AMA? Seems they are backed but they've ALWAYS come through for me. And gear was dosed at what it's said to be, but I know two close friends, actual friends I see on a daily basis, that are experiencing long T/A times. I turned them on to AMA so naturally lol they are asking me like I work there. I see the dates of these posts so I'm just inquiring. Cuz I got another order coming soon and I ONLY use AMA. They have been the best so far for me. Just trying to get a feel of the wait time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reps have stated that AMA is very busy and T/A has not been super fast on a orders. I just plan accordingly and assume it will be a few weeks now.

Actually orders are being processed with normal TA unless an item is OOS. Tony this is the first i have heard from you. I sent you a pm.

I am resolving the issue with pitcrew...he's helpin me resolve it. I got faith in AMA

Just placed my order y:) . Last time I ordered it was fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you PITCREW!! That was fast bro! Appreciate u handling That and with the quickness. My friend is pleased. U guys never cease to amaze.

same here, no worries, these guys are on point!!

Yes they are. Great communication, good shipping, proven "vitamins." What more could you ask for from a source. +1

As far as I've seen they have been tested and are gtg. AMA is legit as they come my friend. Check the lab testing section I'm sure you'll find it there

Recently placed an order my self with ama labs and I cant say im experiencing delays due to the fact that it has only been 5 days but im just wondering what kind of time im looking at to receive my products.

Recently placed an order my self with ama labs and I cant say im experiencing delays due to the fact that it has only been 5 days but im just wondering what kind of time im looking at to receive my products.

They are straight. We don't discuss t/a or other sensitive information on open forums o protect all parties involved. But you will be fine. Guys are on point tho.

I've been trying to contact a crew member for a couple days now.. at first every email was replied within a days time but after my order was placed I haven't heard back. It is my first time using AMA, so I am unaware if this is normal or not or if I am worrying about something I shouldn't be.

I've been trying to contact a crew member for a couple days now.. at first every email was replied within a days time but after my order was placed I haven't heard back. It is my first time using AMA, so I am unaware if this is normal or not or if I am worrying about something I shouldn't be.
and who have you tried to contact? i have not recieved any pms.

I have messaged the contact me on the site multiple times
well youve come to the right place. ive sent you a PM so i can give you a hand.

Z82 is very helpful walking me through it step by step. A+ service getting me all excited for my gear.

Z82 is very helpful walking me through it step by step. A+ service getting me all excited for my gear.

Just wait till you start ama gear brother youll be hooked. Glad I could help.

Let us know if theres anything else we can do.

New member here, but I did come from MC and I've used AMA. They were good to me and their stuff was G2G! I will be using them again!

New member here, but I did come from MC and I've used AMA. They were good to me and their stuff was G2G! I will be using them again!

Thanks for the support!

Back