• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tom Petty's Cause of Death: Accidental Overdose

So painkillers, a sleeping pill, and anxiety pills.

The fetanyl is questionable. He was on life support. Before they pulled any tox screens they tubed and vented him to stabilize him. They use paralytics and fentnyl to intubate and ventilate patients.

I'm not saying he wasnt fetanyl patches...but he definitely had them iv introduced before a blood tox was a consideration.

Honestly most of these famous people die from depression and drugs . I think the pressure mounts when they’re younger , then when they get older if they make it that long depression from not being able to change their past and regretting stuff . Seems like none of these stars are ever really happy , which leads to questions about the saying “ money buys happiness “

Honestly most of these famous people die from depression and drugs . I think the pressure mounts when they’re younger , then when they get older if they make it that long depression from not being able to change their past and regretting stuff . Seems like none of these stars are ever really happy , which leads to questions about the saying “ money buys happiness “

What pressure, this guy was loaded wirh money and did not have to work another day in his life.

Yeah it's really depressing to have groupies chasing you.

And where does it day he commited suicide?

Another quality post.

Last edited:
Back