• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

dreamers

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
thousands of dreamers who joined the military service to learn a career, get college funding and make a better life for themselves while serving their country all while earning pay just above the poverty line are now on duty without pay while congress argues over the rights of illegal citizen/ criminals

635787104749454478-ARM-Basic-Training-4.JPG

Don't get me started.

SMFH!

Politicians on both sides are shameless assholes that can do this because as citizens we are stupid as to how these actions in Congress work.

Assholes are getting away with treason if you ask me.

Are pointing fingers?
Who is to blame?
White ppl or minorities?
I wash dishes i don't think I'm taking anyone's job.
Do you?

Cheapthreads out..

Are pointing fingers?
Who is to blame?
White ppl or minorities?
Do you?

Cheapthreads out..
lmao, I washed dishes too as a teen, then joined the military and went to college. now congress shutdown and military folks wont get paid while congress does because they are more concerned about people who arent citizens

in case your are confused I'm pointing fingers at politicians not dishwashers

- - - Updated - - -

1e68d68b62ae5dd80324254b95739646.jpg

Are pointing fingers?
Who is to blame?
White ppl or minorities?
Do you?

Cheapthreads out..
My man you are you are hurting dishwasher sales and repairmans business.

Are pointing fingers?
Who is to blame?
White ppl or minorities?
Do you?

Cheapthreads out..

Not to pick on you cheap but your response is exactly what I am talking about.

An uninformed public allows these politicians to get away with anything.

Not to pick on you cheap but your response is exactly what I am talking about.

An uninformed public allows these politicians to get away with anything.
his comment is exactly whats wrong with politics, they are making it into a race issue.

The whole thing is bullshit. New admin has been roadblocked at every turn while draining the swamp. I can't wait for him to cut more wasteful spending so we no longer have these "shut downs"

oh and once people figure out a non politician can solve things politicians could not for the last 5 decades then the gravy train will be over. Its one reason they dont want him to succeed.

oh and once people figure out a non politician can solve things politicians could not for the last 5 decades then the gravy train will be over. Its one reason they dont want him to succeed.
more like once the paid interests of lobbyists find out they cant get what they want politicians will lose their side cash stream, and they cant afford 10 homes on their 150k government salary anymore

IML Gear Cream!
So we are going to have men and women deployed overseas away from their family and not getting payed because these fucks are worried about the rights of criminals illegal immigrants. These politicians really have their priorities fucked up.

Man can't even direct his own steps as wise King Solomon said and yet he trys to direct the steps of others, every form of government has been tried and fails ...and people still follow

These politicians are failing to protect the rights of citizens because they are worried about illegals. Get them cases each one for impeachment

These Dreamers who have played by the rules and have made contributions to the country and society should be allowed to stay. Fuck politicians, they are just windbags who do little for what they get elected for.

thousands of dreamers who joined the military service to learn a career, get college funding and make a better life for themselves while serving their country all while earning pay just above the poverty line are now on duty without pay while congress argues over the rights of illegal citizen/ criminals

635787104749454478-ARM-Basic-Training-4.JPG

They will get their money with interest as soon as its over. But yea, its a bitch.

Bet there's even Haitians (and El Salvadorans) who are serving proudly in our military, and calling their birth homelands a shithole is a slap in the face to them.

It sucks for sure but the difference between our soldiers/marines and civilians is they will suck it up show up and keep kicking ass for their country !! Unfortunately many of them are like a lot of Americans underpaid and living paycheck to paycheck but they will find away because that's what they do!

- - - Updated - - -

It sucks for sure but the difference between our soldiers/marines is they will suck it up show up and keep kicking ass for their country !! Unfortunately many of them are like a lot of Americans underpaid and living paycheck to paycheck but they will find away because that's what they do!

Everyone one of those people voting no simply for the illegals needs to be voted out of office . Every time they screw the American people it only makes us the minority and more difficult for us in every aspect of life

Get Shredded!
Everyone one of those people voting no simply for the illegals needs to be voted out of office . Every time they screw the American people it only makes us the minority and more difficult for us in every aspect of life
holy fuck I finally agree with some shit you said may just rep you instead of neg for once.

But they are shitholes. If they weren’t why the fuck did they come here?

They are shitholes!

You know it, I know it and we all know it.

But these pussies getting the vapors over the word shithole act like the president can't think that way.

Why not? This is why we voted him into office.

Granted he is very unpolished as a politician but he tells it like it is.

Hopefully there are some good people from those shitholes and be a productive citizen for this country.

But for the ones that would be a drag on our society keep them the fuck out!!

my kids were born here without a choice just like the illegals, my kids have dreams too, should they get in back of line because they are american citizens. fuck that stupid ass retarded liberal faggot logic

holy fuck I finally agree with some shit you said may just rep you instead of neg for once.

Is this like the movie step brothers when they become best friend ? Should I add you on fb , face time and Skype lol jk

- - - Updated - - -

my kids were born here without a choice just like the illegals, my kids have dreams too, should they get in back of line because they are american citizens. fuck that stupid ass retarded liberal faggot logic

Daca helps people brought here here as children not born here

I must say, I am torn...

Felt just as you did. And then the other day, they had on one of these kids (here undocumented). She was raised here and felt like and American. Sounded like us, no accent. She just expressed how she wanted to be a citizen. A pathway to citizenship so she could be a part of this country.

It was touching and swayed me some.

I will never be okay with ppl who cross the border illegally. But children here are kinda different.

Unfortunately, some of the "kids" are in their 20's bc prior administrations were not enforcing the laws...so these illegals planted roots. It is a byproduct of what should not have been from the first place.

I must say, I am torn...

Felt just as you did. And then the other day, they had on one of these kids (here undocumented). She was raised here and felt like and American. Sounded like us, no accent. She just expressed how she wanted to be a citizen. A pathway to citizenship so she could be a part of this country.

It was touching and swayed me some.

I will never be okay with ppl who cross the border illegally. But children here are kinda different.

Unfortunately, some of the "kids" are in their 20's bc prior administrations were not enforcing the laws...so these illegals planted roots. It is a byproduct of what should not have been from the first place.
I agree bro, I have sympathy for them, but do they have sympathy for my kids, and why is it that congress cares so much for these kids that they suspended military pay for those 18yo kids that grew up here and are now overseas defending our political policies.

I should be no question, pay our troops, build the wall, then fix immigration

I agree bro, I have sympathy for them, but do they have sympathy for my kids, and why is it that congress cares so much for these kids that they suspended military pay for those 18yo kids that grew up here and are now overseas defending our political policies.

I should be no question, pay our troops, build the wall, then fix immigration

I know it sucks. Only "essential" military personell are being paid.

BUT try not to feel that just bc these kids are getting something, that perhaps somehow your kids lose out or get something taken away. That isn't the case. There is enough for everyone.

It doesn't detract from what our children will get.

They need to correct the problem and prevent illegals from crossing in the first place. It is like we are crying over spilled mild. We can't undo certain shit.

I am strongly for the wall and a merit based immigration policy. Sorry, we don't want your poor, tired or huddled masses. We want engineers and scientists. Ppl that edify this country.

My cousin married a Mexican guy , his mom , dad , 2 brothers and sister came here . They all had temporary visas . Some of them speak English, 3/4th of them only speak Spanish. Their visas are all expired. They all live in a house. There is like 15 of them in the house. My cousins husband has married him , not sure of his legal status . I know they all get food stamps and medical card ( in Illinois ) my cousin acts and dresses like a Mexican. I think she’s had 5 children so far ( possibly more ) I don’t visit her or speak to her because she tried to make me feel inferior for being white , ( she is too )

My cousin married a Mexican guy , his mom , dad , 2 brothers and sister came here . They all had temporary visas . Some of them speak English, 3/4th of them only speak Spanish. Their visas are all expired. They all live in a house. There is like 15 of them in the house. My cousins husband has married him , not sure of his legal status . I know they all get food stamps and medical card ( in Illinois ) my cousin acts and dresses like a Mexican. I think she’s had 5 children so far ( possibly more ) I don’t visit her or speak to her because she tried to make me feel inferior for being white , ( she is too )

Crack!

It's a helluva drug.

So what's your point?

All military will get paid with a two week delay. That budget is not effected by a shutdown.

In the 90’s it was very common for Mexican woman to cross the border have a child here and walk back over. Then they get a P.O. box in San ysidro and apply for welfare and social services, come and get free money every two weeks with the kicker being their child is a US citizen. This still happens to this day and unless these things are fixed this problem will continue

Back