• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

☣ post a TD , get Free gears ☣

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
next 3 guys to post their TD , get $100 store credit.

a9a54ce1c936b5baa24b6d7267cdbfa7.jpg
here’s a small one from last week and I have another on the way !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just waiting for my order to arrive. Hope it lands real soon to earn this credit.

536d606be0e0725319e9795ddb60c1b5.jpg
some goodies from my last TD.
Actually using the TrenHex right now and love it!
First 4?

keep them coming the 3 most recent TD will win

I'm using the deca with trt. Absolutely love it. Will be saving the rest for my next bulk. Never tried monster orals, except adex. Would love to try out some var. Pick up some of that gold line I keep hearing about. Does monster have test iso? I could use some mast e as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No Test Iso , sorry .

how much Deca are you using?

No Test Iso , sorry .

how much Deca are you using?
For trt I do 200mg test cyp or iso, with 40mg deca a week in 2 injections. I enjoy the added benefits of deca, even when taken in small amounts. I believe a friend called it velvet test. Something like 300 test e and c, with 50 deca. Don't quote me on exact numbers.

I've been interested in the eq 600 you guys have. I've read the pip is nothing to very mild. I've never ran eq, but I might be getting my hands on some 1 test cyp soon.

For trt I do 200mg test cyp or iso, with 40mg deca a week in 2 injections. I enjoy the added benefits of deca, even when taken in small amounts. I believe a friend called it velvet test. Something like 300 test e and c, with 50 deca. Don't quote me on exact numbers.

yeah idk the exact ammount of each but Tone makes good stuff .

Heavy will announce winners once we get a few more guys in

I can take a pic of the replacement TD that Monster sent out to me, once I get home. Meant to post a thread yesterday dammit..

I can take a pic of the replacement TD that Monster sent out to me, once I get home. Meant to post a thread yesterday dammit..

its all good man, glad you got the replacements.

lets see what bloods look like , theres been a lot of bad bloods from test E lately from different shops .

lets see what bloods look like , theres been a lot of bad bloods from test E lately from different shops .

Whose had bad blood results? Don’t typically see bad test

Edit - Just saw the thread.
I actually just had low blood results from a sponsor on here I was very surprised with as i used them quite a bit and this is the first time they came in this low on test e

Last edited:
I've been interested in the eq 600 you guys have. I've read the pip is nothing to very mild. I've never ran eq, but I might be getting my hands on some 1 test cyp soon.

I’ve been using our eq for probably longer than I should be at this point and I love it. 2 total ml a week gets me 1200mg with no pip. And that’s right at the sweet spot for eq for me

Dale.c, duluxx, and megatron 1.....hit up Brutus..you guys are our winners! Thanks for participating

Hell yeah brother I know exactly what to do with it !!🤩🤩🤩
Big Thanks to Monster as well !!

Back