• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you think? Looking for your 2 cents.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After readying another post, I got to thinking...

Could a generation of today or the millennials survive a war like WWII? And win it?

They call the generation who fought in WWII the greatest generation. How would these young planet fitness fem boyz hold up?

What is scary, is that these are the young men of today who we would call upon to protect this great country. Makes me feel like at 47 years old, I would have to roll my sleeves up and get the fuck out in the trenches (for real).

Pretty scary.

My wife is an officer and works in the health care side of the military. I would say for the most part those who will get deployed will be alright, but then again you have those that will make you say WTF. Like this morning for instance, young airmen came in asking for a “waiver.” Wife asked him his reason, he said he had stomach cramps from the gym. Wife told him to GTFO and either pass or fail your PT test later in the day.

Could a generation of today or the millennials survive a war like WWII? And win it?

They call the generation who fought in WWII the greatest generation. How would these young planet fitness fem boyz hold up?

What is scary, is that these are the young men of today who we would call upon to protect this great country. Makes me feel like at 47 years old, I would have to roll my sleeves up and get the fuck out in the trenches (for real).

Pretty scary.
What's wrong with Planet Fitness bro?!?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

There was more national pride back then. They were scared shitless regardless, as any young man should be now or then. We would fight. Whether or not we would win is another question though.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Pretty scary.
I take it this is a satirical post.... I have several Millennials at work for me one of them played semi-pro football and he's a fucking pussy..... I don't cuss at or berate my employees but when I've had enough I do cuss and last night one of them got so offended he had to walk off and cool down and this is the mother fucker that played semi-pro football they're a bunch of fucking pussies. My granddad was in South Pacific, Guadalcanal and Midway as a SeaBee, he was married 73 years and could cut a cord of wood with an axe and a maul..... I'm voice texting so sorry for the run on sentences.

Sent from my DEA work phone

Could a generation of today or the millennials survive a war like WWII? And win it?....no & no

Makes me feel like at 47 years old, Id have to roll my sleeves up and get the fuck out in the trenches...me too

Pretty scary.

LowT

In 2010 I was at MEPS several times trying to go from Navy to Army. Standing there in our skivvies, at 46, I was still in significantly better visual condition that most of those 18-19 year olds with cone titties and three knuckle deep belly buttons. I know they whip those boys into shape but DAMN! It was shocking!
Then as I stood outside the offices where you wait to sign the papers, prospective soldiers, sailors, airman and Marines would play games waiting to be called. I overheard a Scrabble game going on. Words were being played such as "cat, butt, fart" I shit you not!

So my short answer to the OP is: No! No fucking way to compare to WWII fighters.

In 2010 I was at MEPS several times trying to go from Navy to Army. Standing there in our skivvies, at 46, I was still in significantly better visual condition that most of those 18-19 year olds with cone titties and three knuckle deep belly buttons. I know they whip those boys into shape but DAMN! It was shocking!
Then as I stood outside the offices where you wait to sign the papers, prospective soldiers, sailors, airman and Marines would play games waiting to be called. I overheard a Scrabble game going on. Words were being played such as "cat, butt, fart" I shit you not!

So my short answer to the OP is: No! No fucking way to compare to WWII fighters.
MEPS? At 46 to crossover?
Weird....I didn't think you had to MEPS once you were in. I cross-trained from one branch to the Guard and it was just paperwork....that was in the late 80s early 90s...

No way these soft bitches make it off the beaches of Omaha...

Thing is, I would gladly take my son's place. He is only 12 but I would have no issue trading places.

IML Gear Cream!
. MEPS? At 46 to crossover?
Weird....I didn't think you had to MEPS once you were in. I cross-trained from one branch to the Guard and it was just paperwork

^^^^^This. :hmm:

LowT

Weird....I didn't think you had to MEPS once you were in. I cross-trained from one branch to the Guard and it was just paperwork....that was in the late 80s early 90s...

Same. In 1991 went from Active duty Army to reservist. Just paperwork.

Maybe going from Navy to Army it is different. IDK.

Same. In 1991 went from Active duty Army to reservist. Just paperwork.

Maybe going from Navy to Army it is different. IDK.
I was in the first Gulf War, my unit was the first to deploy....I never fired my rifle, time was up so I went into the Guard.....my C.O. was like "WTF POIROT".....I told him I was scared of camel spiders...🤣

I think if we kept bleach and tide pods away from them we may have a chance. Honestly today’s youth is a bunch of highly offended pussies. * buddy gets shot * IM OFFENDED

When I was in 5 years ago I’d like to think we could’ve won a world war. The last year I was in shit started changing drastically though with the whole sexual orientation stuff. And then they kicked a lot of people out who were good soldiers in the field but horrible in garrison. No I don’t think we’d win another ww with whatI saw. They pussified the infantry without a doubt

When I was in 5 years ago I’d like to think we could’ve won a world war. The last year I was in shit started changing drastically though with the whole sexual orientation stuff. And then they kicked a lot of people out who were good soldiers in the field but horrible in garrison. No I don’t think we’d win another ww with whatI saw. They pussified the infantry without a doubt

Military is about the "fighting man" who will do or die.

It is training someone to stay alive but also have a willingness to kill his enemy. This isn't always easy...they shoot back. Weather conditions can be extreme.

You don't get to put fighting on hold while you wait out the cold weather.

Civilians passing laws and writing protocols are the big "problem." Especially coming from ones who have never served. Which there are becoming more and more of these days.

But maybe having a tranny around is good when you are away from home for two years and need your dick sucked.

Percentage of adults willing to fight
ba2d84d81b91b6359d56cf3f1b122d07.jpeg

1ecdd3b5b7990f46c9ee316fdf888f90.jpeg

Just going to leave this here and vanish bEfore blind egoistic bitches jump me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Percentage of adults willing to fight

Just going to leave this here and vanish bEfore blind egoistic bitches jump me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, will allow you to bait me....

Wow, go figure muslims and pakistan are right at the top.

It is a wonder how we managed to become a super power and world leader when we have less then 50% willingness to fight. Guess what little willingness to fight surpasses the abilities of others to succeed.

Kinda like when Poland tried to push back on Nazis tanks while using long spears on horseback. They were so willing to fight too. Lost Poland in a single day.

Young men grow up extremely fast in combat. Not willing to throw them under the bus...

Young men grow up extremely fast in combat. Not willing to throw them under the bus...
This.

a young man or “pussy” can and will become a soldier extremely fast when forced to. Defense is built into each one of us, human nature instinct will push anyone to defend themselves and others.

Get Shredded!
The kids over the last 20 years are fucking pussies. Plain and simple. I’m willing to say there is less than 10% that have the real guts to do what is necessary and handle a situation like war.

I was a Marine from 95-01 and it amazes me the gap of men from then to now.

considering the large amount of people here who are immigrants with nothing vested in this country my first thought is if we were invaded there would be a quick exodus of the dreamer population. when I think of the people who volunteered and sign their life on the line to support and defend this country we have a long line of some of the finest in the world

Pretty scary.

Not talking ish bro but you state. " the young men of today " do you mean young men and women of today? Cuz last i checked my aunt and 3 cousins are listed. Just asking.

Cheapthreads out.

Rajjjjjjish!!!!!! You fucking baby fucker were you been! Ppl been axkin bout your whereabouts... Did you have terrorist training last wk? Sumner says hi..

Cheapthreads out..

Well then this should also tip you off as to why today's military is a shit show.

Not only did I go through MEPS again, they gave me an "over 40 physical" which was significantly more involved.
In the end, they disqualified me for injuries. In juries which I had before my TWO deployment with the army (as a sailor) as an Individual Augmentee.
Told me "we have a higher standard". I laughed in their faces and told them they had clearly been away from the "big army" too long.
An unbelievable amount of money was spent on my training in the Navy. I went to Army's Basic Airborne and MFF. I also already had an active clearance. I had worked with the army plenty over the years. All I needed to do was switch uniform.I guess that 27 years of service and my service record didn't factor in.

The difference between the Navy I joined in 1983 and the one I left in 2011 was like being in the twilight zone.
I too am not ready to bash the services but to think the current ranks could muster up the fortitude of "the greatest generation" is folly.

Well then this should also tip you off as to why today's military is a shit show.

Not only did I go through MEPS again, they gave me an "over 40 physical" which was significantly more involved.
In the end, they disqualified me for injuries. In juries which I had before my TWO deployment with the army (as a sailor) as an Individual Augmentee.
Told me "we have a higher standard". I laughed in their faces and told them they had clearly been away from the "big army" too long.
An unbelievable amount of money was spent on my training in the Navy. I went to Army's Basic Airborne and MFF. I also already had an active clearance. I had worked with the army plenty over the years. All I needed to do was switch uniform.I guess that 27 years of service and my service record didn't factor in.

The difference between the Navy I joined in 1983 and the one I left in 2011 was like being in the twilight zone.
I too am not ready to bash the services but to think the current ranks could muster up the fortitude of "the greatest generation" is folly.
The technology now is vastly superior yet the men are weaker no doubt. My father is one of the last remaining veterans of bot WWII and Korea. He laughs at the whinny attitude that the country has about our military forces. In his day EVERYONE did their part and no one complained about it because they knew that we live in the best and most unique country on Earth. We have become a nation of snowflakes afraid of winning. We don't want to demoralize anyone anymore which is what all out war is about. Clinton started us on this path and Bush and Obama perpetuated it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The technology now is vastly superior yet the men are weaker no doubt. My father is one of the last remaining veterans of bot WWII and Korea. He laughs at the whinny attitude that the country has about our military forces. In his day EVERYONE did their part and no one complained about it because they knew that we live in the best and most unique country on Earth. We have become a nation of snowflakes afraid of winning. We don't want to demoralize anyone anymore which is what all out war is about. Clinton started us on this path and Bush and Obama perpetuated it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
A perfect example of the difference is that most complained about the OIF/OEF one year deployments that turned into 18 months or two years for many.
Watch Band of Brothers. Those cats left home and came back only AFTER the war was over. Most of them not even right away.

My grandfather was on a ship that was sunk during the Battle of Leyte Gulf. After floating around for a day and then getting picked up by a destroyer, the Navy saw fit to reassign him to another ship and back to sea he went. Came home after the war was over.

I don't necessarily agree with these long ass deployments and it is why I did back to back deployments even though I was long past my use as a decent operator. But I figured I could wrap my head around the exposure to all that horrific shit better that some of the young bucks. In fact, I'd be in Afghanistan right now if I could be. Alas, the military must have felt I was washed up at 47 so it wasn't meant to be.

I agree.

Perhaps, when the time should arise, the men and women of this country will rise to the occasion. They had better or we are all doomed.

But for now, I think the generation of "everyone gets a trophy" and you don't strike out, you swing the bat until you get on base attitude has hurt us. Made us soft bc this isn't the real world.

And not to bring in race, but nowadays, they don't want a male white to be proud of his ethnicity. Shame you, call you a racist bc you don't agree. Shout you down and out bc diversity is the word they will use against you.

Does anyone else see a trend that as the demographics change. And the country becomes less and less "white," the country becomes more and more worse?

When the roman empire fell, only 1 in every 4 soldiers was actually a Roman.

The kids over the last 20 years are fucking pussies. Plain and simple. I’m willing to say there is less than 10% that have the real guts to do what is necessary and handle a situation like war.

I was a Marine from 95-01 and it amazes me the gap of men from then to now.
I don’t know man I was army infantry from 99-2003 and yes the youth does seem to be pussies but they are still getting the job done without any problems.

It would be an entirely different kind of warfare. The precision of artillery now would entirely change the large scale war commonly seen back then. There would be many more fronts, just smaller forces. Assuming there's anything left after America, Russia and China blew their load.

You don't need much man power in a real war if it happened today. Not with the amount of fire-power that is available.

Back