• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rocket Surgeon

Mansir39

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My new friend says in his first post ever that it does not take a rocket surgeon to use bitcoin ..
I would like to know what it takes to actually become a rocket surgeon and what this job entails!

I would appreciate any and all info on this very curious matter ..

Thank you for your time and smarts as I am definitely NOT a rocket surgeon..

I think it requires a dual major - Rocket Scientist and Brain Surgeon. 20 years of additional school minimum.

I think he meant it doesn’t take a Pocket Sturgeon to use bitcoin because you never need a fish in your pocket to use bitcoin. Actually, maybe you need it just once or twice but not always.

Step one: get a rocket
step two: get a surgeon
well duh I don't know step three what do you think I am some type of rocket surgeon :stupid:

I have worked a few missles, never a rocket, wasnt smart enough

Maybe a rocket surgeon operates on the rocket ... any nerdy 12 year old

IML Gear Cream!
I think he meant it doesn’t take a Pocket Sturgeon to use bitcoin because you never need a fish in your pocket to use bitcoin. Actually, maybe you need it just once or twice but not always.

I spit on myself for real

Laughing .. I spit on myself laughing .. wanted to clarify :jerkit:

lolz, no bro, nurse
just did some quick math, 220 jets a day equipped with sparrow, sidewinder and mavericks, I must have armed and estimated 250,000 missles a year I'm gonna upgrade myself to Dr. of mizzles

Rocket surgeon = bitcoin
I remember this thread read it this morning.
Never thought you were gonna turn it in to a thread..lol.. Good job..

Cheapthreads out..

Rocket surgeon = bitcoin
I remember this thread read it this morning.
Never thought you were gonna turn it in to a thread..lol.. Good job..

Cheapthreads out..

Well sir , ahemmm

I , like so many other Americans, may need gainful employment beyond the scope of sweeping streets and collecting nickels ( my current situation).
So I was just trying to get myself an education on new employment opportunities that I may not be aware of. I am very interested in surgically removing rockets or surgery on rockets or red surgical dog rockets .. idk which,this is why I ask..

Thank you for noticing my spectacular work ethics

I thought the dude in Elton John's song Rocket Man was a rocket surgeon? :hmm:

Get Shredded!
My new friend says in his first post ever that it does not take a rocket surgeon to use bitcoin ..
I would like to know what it takes to actually become a rocket surgeon and what this job entails!

I would appreciate any and all info on this very curious matter ..

Thank you for your time and smarts as I am definitely NOT a rocket surgeon..
George Jetson was actually a rocket surgeon before he worked for Spacely Sprockets.... and his wife Jane was a dirty dirty whore.... and that little Elroy as we all know was a little fucking faggot, tranny humper.

I'm sorry to get off track but your friend is fucking stupid.

Sent from my DEA work phone

I have a buddy who puts satellites into rockets. I think that's as close as one can come to rocket surgery. And yeah, he's smart as fuck.

Bunch of little rocket men around here

Bunch of little rocket men around here

Lol... Good one let us when you get on the cover of men's fitness..

Cheapthreads out..

Back