• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Caber.....Prami

GainTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need to grab more Caber....No Int. Prefered...anyone got it in stock? Was gonna go DG but out of stock for 2-3 weeks...

Or a solid Prami source....Thanks

Need to grab more Caber....No Int. Prefered...anyone got it in stock? Was gonna go DG but out of stock for 2-3 weeks...

Or a solid Prami source....Thanks

check your PM bud

I’m using IMR prami currently. Makes me feel like shit so it must be working

Are you a rep for these people? I’ve seen you post the same thing like 5 times here

I also couldnt find any review on forums asked about them 5 days ago in here, but I ordered nolva and clomid due to my cycle will end in some weeks.

My order is shipped yesterday. But still I haven't recieved the order. These posts were just to give option. I will uptade when I recieve shipping.

Can’t you taper up on prami and not get the negative sides ?

Not really man cause the dose is so small to begin with. I guess you could dilute the entire bottle to take even smaller doses but I’m only using .1mg EOD. It’s loterally just a drop.

I just became a rep here . Puritysourcelabs.ru has caber. Pharma grade.
It's good stuff!

Whippedeye
PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Yep PSL, upjohn Caber, don't fuck with the prami, that's some nasty shit*

Back