• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

nolvadex

kandyflipinx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i havent done a cycle in about 8 years. So i figured a test cyp and dbol cycle would be a good way to get back into the grove of things.
My question is, when was it a good time to start with the nolvadex in the cycle?

Dont run Nolva during cycle. If you are worried about the test sides, keep an AI on hand in case. I havent tried arimidex but will be using this for my next cycle and most of the people here seem to prefer dex. Start your Nolva a week or two after your last pin, depending on how much you were running.

Good to know, Liquid! Quick question, bud. Do you prefer aromasin or arimidex? Considering an NPP, Dbol, and Test cycle. Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread.

Good to know, Liquid! Quick question, bud. Do you prefer aromasin or arimidex? Considering an NPP, Dbol, and Test cycle. Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread.

NPP = Faster acting Deca = 19nor = Progesterone = Arimidex + Aromasin + Letrozole = Gyno that leaks milk

However, you can still run any of arimidex, aromasin, and letro along with either Prami or Caber to inhibit both estrogen and prolactin gyno.

I personally prefer aromasin because it worked better for me than arimidex.

"Arimidex + Aromasin + Letrozole = Gyno that leaks milk" Well fuck that. So you are saying that the combo of Arimidex, Aromasin, and Letro will still produce gyno with milk? And only Caber will counteract leaky tits? Will Aromasin + Caber stop gyno and leaky titties?

As stated above, save the nolv for PCT. Currently using Adex with a test only cycle. Everything is going smooth.

"Arimidex + Aromasin + Letrozole = Gyno that leaks milk" Well fuck that. So you are saying that the combo of Arimidex, Aromasin, and Letro will still produce gyno with milk? And only Caber will counteract leaky tits? Will Aromasin + Caber stop gyno and leaky titties?

No i was trying to say that none of Arimidex, Aromasin or letrozole will work against progesterone and thus you will have gyno and it will lactate. And yes, Adding caber or prami on top of Aromasin will dead stop both estrogenic and prolactin gyno.

Back