• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Androgel Question

Badass_559

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good morning guys, please forgive me cause this might be a dumb question. I have a cycle put together and I've done the same one before, didn't suffer any sides from it other than my T cells being low after. I went to the doctor and he gave me precription androgel. I took it and I'm fine now. It's been about 4 months since my last cycle. I'm going back to my doctor tomorrow to get the results of my T level check. If it is good, which I expect it to be, I'll be starting a new cycle on Monday. My question is would it be good to use Androgel as PCT? And if so, would that be enough to jump start the gonads? Thanks in advance for you help.

Androgel is testosterone. It will shut you down. It sounds like you're on TRT so you don't need to pct, just blast and cruise.

I have a refill I haven't used yet. When you say I don't need PCT, do you mean I just continue to use androgel while on cycle?

You don't need the androgel while on cycle but you can use it, it's up to you. I would just save it. You don't need pct b/c you are on TRT and you don't need to recover. You are giving your body testosterone b/c it cannot do it on its own adequately and you'll probably do this for the rest of your life. When people are not on TRT they do cycles and do a pct to allow their body and hormone function to return to normal. You don't need to do that since you are regulating the amount of test in your body.

Ah, I get you. Thanks for clearing that up for me brother. I'm 33 and have only used androgel once. I'm anxious to see what my lab results show tomorrow.

My T levels are in the normal to high range now bro. I have been off of androgel about a month and told my doc that, he says I probably don't need it anymore. I'm looking to start my cycle this week. I'm gonna run Super DMZ rx 2.0, 4 Andro, and advanced cycle support. What would you advise for pct? Or would I just be able to start using androgel the last week of my cycle to boost my t levels?

Back