• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Purposely Lowering Your T Levels

mass121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well after sometime I finally have and Endocrinologist, and he has ordered blood work. I'm sure it gets asked a lot, but what are some ways to lower my T level? I know to go late in the day and drinking the night before but that one is out of the question. My last labs I had before I went on cycle, (2 yrs ago) I was at 350 with their range of 100- 1200. I'm not to sure how this works but I'm guessing the lower your levels the more you're prescribed?

A thorough endo will do more than just look at your test levels. They will also check LH, FSH and Prolactin. Additionally, they will check your testes. If your test is low, they will try to rule out things like cancer, testicle issues or hormone feedback issues before they prescribe.
Well after sometime I finally have and Endocrinologist, and he has ordered blood work. I'm sure it gets asked a lot, but what are some ways to lower my T level? I know to go late in the day and drinking the night before but that one is out of the question. My last labs I had before I went on cycle, (2 yrs ago) I was at 350 with their range of 100- 1200. I'm not to sure how this works but I'm guessing the lower your levels the more you're prescribed?

In my experience it’s not how low you are it’s wether your low enough to treat at all and that will be different depending on the dr. The amount they start you on won’t have anything to do with joe low you are as they will do bloodwork and adjust dose to get you in a range that they deem satisfactory.

I’m in a similar boat as you, nov 2016 I tested at 358TT, then in oct 2017 my TT was 69 but had to switch docs because he wouldn’t treat me.

Only thing I did really was drinking 5-6 nights a week, I ate like shit mostly carbs and sugar and was only training once or twice a week, I had blood drawn at 7am but I did have a few beers the night before, also I never did pct after my last run.

I’ve youve been cycling since your last bloodwork chances are you will be lower than you were last time

Yep its gonna come down to the doctor. You can be a zero and some doctors won't treat you.

Others will require under 240 as a general rule of thumb.

The dumbest thing about this, is in my experience working in the field, if someone came in and they were 241 nanos at say 18 years old, they were still "in range" even though truthfully they are beyond deficient for that age range. But doctors won't treat them.

What other disease or issue exists where a doctor won't treat you. Imagine if for blood pressure to get meds, you had to be 160 over 90 for instance. You walk in with every side effect in the world and it's taking a toll on your health..but you test out 159 over 89 that day. Sorry no meds, just go on being miserable.....

That is how they treat it. It is miraculously ignorant.

A good endo will also do an MRI to check pituitary glands as well, like my endo did to me.

What I did and not saying this is the way to do it.........I pinned .5ml of deca a few wks before my bloods and .25ml of npp about a week before, shut me down hard and had me at double digits only, but we are talking about around 10yrs ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

last time i was tested for trt I had a test level of 38. my trt doc called a couple other docs in because none of them had seen test levels that low before :p

Deca may do it,

My first blood work showed 34 and my doctor put me on 100 MG test c once a week. I'm glad he didn't waste time and prescribed right away but I feel like he should have started me out a lot higher than that.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Like everyone mentioned on their replies there is more to it then just a blood test.
I also wouldn’t try to lower it on purpose. Don’t you want to know your real reaults? Believe me it’s not Fun being on TRT.
I’ve been in it for several years and the injections are not fun..

Back