• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good multiV?

judgmentalist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody got a favorite multivitamin they want to recommend? I’m finally getting around to getting all the Knick-knacky shite that I’ve been ignoring optimized, and that includes setting on a high-quality MV.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been working in the supplement industry for several companies over 5 years now. Flipper did post a good rated capped multi. I will say that in my opinion liquid multi v’s are the best route to go. Typically more potent per serving and generally absorb better in the body.

Here is a solid option for a liquid if you end up wanting to try that route..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001...d+vitamins&dpPl=1&dpID=41s7l6DDQlL&ref=plSrch

I used to take centrum . I’m indifferent about it . It does get stuck in my throat. I don’t notice any difference in mood or body. I have heard bioavailability of vitamins is under 10% . Most vitamins in the centrum are 70% daily value to 300% . If my math makes sense 10% of say vitamin B12 at 300% would still only be 30% daily value.

Vitamins are a SUPPLEMENT to a healthy balanced diet. Pay more attention to the quality of your food (organic, pesticide free as much as possible) and use a multi as insurance. Far more importance are the trace minerals, which you get from a good diet containing fruits and vegetables.

For me I gotta pick one I can take every day I take a bunch of supplements so I try to aim for chewable vitamins so I can remember if it’s tablet I tend to skip it sense I take so many other pills pharma wise or supplement wise

I’ve been working in the supplement industry for several companies over 5 years now. Flipper did post a good rated capped multi. I will say that in my opinion liquid multi v’s are the best route to go. Typically more potent per serving and generally absorb better in the body.

Here is a solid option for a liquid if you end up wanting to try that route..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001...d+vitamins&dpPl=1&dpID=41s7l6DDQlL&ref=plSrch

Wow...did not know liquid was was better absorbed? Why is that, can you say?

I may just have to change the way I take in my supplements. But like someone else said, I use it as insurance.

I also inject vitamin C and glutathione so it is directly absorbed. I think it makes a difference.

Back