• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has Anyone Else Been Like This?? Input Needed.

corrections101

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So here's my dilemma.
I'm currently cruising on 250mg/wk of test c. Stopped my Tren A and Test P about 10 days ago. Now that I'm on a cruise...seems like all I do is think about sex. Non fuckin Stop. Now, this normally wouldn't bother me, but it's affecting everything. If I don't get sex, I get depressed. While I'm at work or driving, I can't concentrate. I keep thinking of past sexual relations between me and the wife constantly. Got some on Monday night, and last night/this morning I'm depressed cuz I haven't gotten any.
I wasn't like this on cycle - and now that I'm off I'm a blabbering idiot. Perhaps estrogen spike/shit AI? Last week I started crying for no reason whatsoever...just out of the blue.
Was wondering if any of you have gone through this...

Try to up your dose to 350-400 see how it goes. I cruise around 400 Im 46 and always fell great! Sex habits are normal no depression

I'd say the depressed thing bingo's for some irregularity in E2.

I get like that too sometimes! I get real Moody when i'm not on cycle. I'm thinking about just staying on until I die, I know my wife would like me better.

Jerk off when you can't stop thinking about sex.
^^^^^ This!!! Lol.
But Srsly. I know test alone made me horny as hell. Felt like I was 16 all over again. Everywhere I looked I'd see tits and ass. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you dropped the other gear and are only on the test. I'm assuming you are toward the end of your cycle since you dropped everything else and are just cruising on the test. I'm sure you'd be much worse off if you hadnt kept the test going for at least a little while (as in no sex drive what so ever.) Just ride through it, brotha, and start your pct like you normally would. Hope you can get through this man! And if the misses knows you were geared, then I'm sure she will be understanding of your hormonal imbalance. As often as we but up with their crazy ass hormones, once a year when transitioning between our cycles they better be understanding!

This happens every time I drop the tren and cruise. There is like a 2-3 week period that my libido is off the chart and its sex 24/7. The lil woman taps out after the 5th day of 2-3 times a day. It will pass.

Try to up your dose to 350-400 see how it goes. I cruise around 400 Im 46 and always fell great! Sex habits are normal no depression
I was at a lil over a gram/wk of test + 700mg/wk of tren a. Didn't feel like this before or during... About a week after I stopped the blast and went to my cruise...is when it hit. I'm going to up my test for 1-2 wks and see if it helps.
Jerk off when you can't stop thinking about sex.
I jerk off twice+ a day brother. That's on top of sex.
This happens every time I drop the tren and cruise. There is like a 2-3 week period that my libido is off the chart and its sex 24/7. The lil woman taps out after the 5th day of 2-3 times a day. It will pass.
Thanks man. I'm horny 24/7...can't even control it ffs. That's the problem.

Thanks to all for your input...this is why i love this forum!!

Ahh memories lol. That phase took about 3 weeks to pass for me. It sucked at work when for no reason, all of a sudden I had a raging boner. Had to tie that bitch up in my belt multiple times...

Back