• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So much blood

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had a spot on my sack, up at the top where it connects to the rod . It was looking like a ingrown hair so I plucked the hair out of the spot , took a new blunt tip needle & poked it as I was in the tub . 25 minutes later it looks like a murder scene. The spot is still there , bout the size of a mini m&m but it’s hard . I currently have a band aid on the spot so I don’t bleed through my boxers . Should I hit up the doctor tomorrow? It was A LOT OF BLOOD. I haven’t switched partners so no std sti worries. Only thing I did out of the ordinary was use jergens to jerk off 3 or 4 days ago .

Youre a dumb ass mother fucker bro. Fake little bitch, shooting Tren etc and you dont even lift. You aint about this life bro. Your a pathetic fucking troll. Bitch ass mother fucker. Get a life kid. Isnt it time to go fuck your sister or something?.......Tren rant over

Edit: I usually bite my tounge and stay out of the bullshit, but you are a fucking joke. All your posts are fucking worthless...AND you actually try to give advice.....Just leave already.

Last edited:
Youre a dumb ass mother fucker bro. Fake little bitch, shooting Tren etc and you dont even lift. You aint about this life bro. Your a pathetic fucking troll. Bitch ass mother fucker. Get a life kid. Isnt it time to go fuck your sister or something?.......Tren rant over

Edit: I usually bite my tounge and stay out of the bullshit, but you are a fucking joke. All your posts are fucking worthless...AND you actually try to give advice.....Just leave already.

x2

Amen bro

X3
Ended this thread. LMAO. Stupid bullshit all the time.

IML Gear Cream!
I had a spot on my sack, up at the top where it connects to the rod . It was looking like a ingrown hair so I plucked the hair out of the spot , took a new blunt tip needle & poked it as I was in the tub . 25 minutes later it looks like a murder scene. The spot is still there , bout the size of a mini m&m but it’s hard . I currently have a band aid on the spot so I don’t bleed through my boxers . Should I hit up the doctor tomorrow? It was A LOT OF BLOOD. I haven’t switched partners so no std sti worries. Only thing I did out of the ordinary was use jergens to jerk off 3 or 4 days ago .

You should've used a rusty pocket knife instead of a needle.... rookie...

why didnt you use the razor blade you cut your coke with. on a side note see a doctor, tell him a lot of people said you need lithium

I figured scumner would come suck it off.... guess he's not much of a friend.

Sent from my DEA work phone

Sounds like a bovarian cyst. It will grow and make your dick fall off. Good luck

Damn! Lol

That post got the most thanks of any I ever seen as you pretty much stated what everyone thinks around here.

Kudos to you Gain Train, that was monumental.

That is how I felt everytime this troll posted except I never said anything.

And no, I have not done tren in years =)

That post got the most thanks of any I ever seen as you pretty much stated what everyone thinks around here.

Kudos to you Gain Train, that was monumental.

That is how I felt everytime this troll posted except I never said anything.

And no, I have not done tren in years =)

Thanks Skip, nice to know some of us around here are on the same page. I just couldn't hold it in anymore man.

You guys take this internet shit too seriously. Number one it's the fucking pit anything-goes, number two we all know that after a while it becomes tiresome or humorous. Sounds like all you motherfukers have tinder nipples.

(Tinder, get it?)

I come down here to be a smart ass motherfuker, fuck with people and get fucked with. To be a bunch of big brawny motherfukers some you guys sure are soft.

One thing that does piss me off is people acting cunty in threadz outside of The Pit.

**smooches ladies, see y'all tmro night!

Love,
Hercule

You guys take this internet shit too seriously. Number one it's the fucking pit anything-goes, number two we all know that after a while it becomes tiresome or humorous. Sounds like all you motherfukers have tinder nipples.

(Tinder, get it?)

I come down here to be a smart ass motherfuker, fuck with people and get fucked with. To be a bunch of big brawny motherfukers some you guys sure are soft.

One thing that does piss me off is people acting cunty in threadz outside of The Pit.

**smooches ladies, see y'all tmro night!

Love,
Hercule

Say what you want, everybody loved gain trains post.

And yes it is the pit and if bobr wants to hangout and act like a dickless idiot he has every right to, just like we have the right to call him out.

Smooches right back at you :kiss:

Get Shredded!
Say what you want, everybody loved gain trains post.

And yes it is the pit and if bobr wants to hangout and act like a dickless idiot he has every right to, just like we have the right to call him out.

Smooches right back at you :kiss:
Hey dammit, GT's post was epic and wasn't disputing that, I love a good rant.....

Lol great post.... you've been holding that deep down inside..... Deep inside... tren rant over 🤣

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Well that escalated quickly, I can’t believe no one is willing to help him out . It is most definitely a std bomber your girlfriend is cheating on you .
This ^^^^^^

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Just for that im going to make friends with you irl , then crash at your place one night and crap my user name on your carpet fart in your pillows and jizz in your shampoo body wash and protein powders then I’ll send your mother photoshopped pics of me peggin you in the ass

Just for that im going to make friends with you irl , then crash at your place one night and crap my user name on your carpet fart in your pillows and jizz in your shampoo body wash and protein powders then I’ll send your mother photoshopped pics of me peggin you in the ass

how are you not permabanned by now?

Come on over bro.....PLEASE DO....Face it, nobody here likes you, and everyone sees through your fake ass bullshit. Punk Bitch....I eat little pussies like you for breakfast son.

Last edited:
I’ll wait for the best moment
Your mom can give you directions, shes over here getting gangbanged on the regular. She loves when i stick my loaded Glock up her asshole...shes a freak.bro. But you already know that huh...Been playing with mommys pussy since you were able to get it up.....IM OUT BITCH....Good luck lol

Lmao my mom is out of your league. You think you’re so hard with your air soft guns

Back