PDA

View Full Version : Amino Acids

judgmentalist
01-15-2018, 02:39 PM
Anybody take amino acids? When? Why? Recommended brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

galois
01-15-2018, 03:55 PM
If you check out Beverly International website you'll see Mass Aminos 500. I'm sure there's other good brands. I have used their products for 20 years. You can call customer service and speak with a highly trained person. Pharmaceutical grade. Cheapest site in the country for many supplements is www.vitaglo.com (http://www.vitaglo.com)
I have no affiliation with either.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
no

Montego1
01-15-2018, 03:59 PM
Only EAA's from truenutrition.com intra workout.

If you get a plain EAA'S product, be sure to get a flavor mix to put with it like crystal light. They're very bitter.

judgmentalist
01-15-2018, 04:00 PM
Thanks guys

theCaptn'
01-15-2018, 04:36 PM
Lemonade flavoured EAAs mixed with vodka and soda. Itís a summer drink.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

OfficerFarva
01-15-2018, 04:38 PM
Only EAA's from truenutrition.com intra workout.

If you get a plain EAA'S product, be sure to get a flavor mix to put with it like crystal light. They're very bitter.

x2 on this.

I use EAAs with my intraworkout drink. Don't waste your money on BCAAs, they are useless. Truenutrition is a solid company that I would order most of my supplements from if I lived in the states. I think you can add flavours to your orders as well, using juice mix works just fine for me though.

ResistingNut
01-15-2018, 07:25 PM
I use scivation BCAAs intra workout to prevent some cramping issues. I donít use them for the recovery or anything else.

Montego1
01-16-2018, 02:28 AM
Also if you're using EAA'S or even bcaa intra, be sure to use a Hydration aid as well or, you're likely pissing a lot of the good away.

Duluxx
01-16-2018, 03:01 AM
Beverly International

Great company. When I was competing, my trainer had me use a lot of their stuff.

judgmentalist
01-16-2018, 03:41 AM
This is the first time Iíll be using EAAS. It was suggested to me that I add them intraworkout by someone who is working with me on my diet and training, etc.

Iím not really familiar with the bro science behind what this is supposed to accomplish. In the past Iíve been very skeptical about any supplement use; at least since the good olí high school/creatine days lol.

What can you tell me about what this does for you?

Iím looking at this from the true nutrition site you suggested:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180116/44944ac0fa763a738d9bfaac9fca1024.jpg

I couldnít find anything that came with flavoring. Is that good? Also still trying to figure out ďhydration aidĒ. Thanks

theCaptn'
01-16-2018, 04:39 PM
x2 on this.

I use EAAs with my intraworkout drink. Don't waste your money on BCAAs, they are useless. Truenutrition is a solid company that I would order most of my supplements from if I lived in the states. I think you can add flavours to your orders as well, using juice mix works just fine for me though.

Why are BCAAs useless?

CRAZY DOSER
01-18-2018, 11:32 PM
I don't use. No need for my targets.

jollygreen
01-19-2018, 02:29 AM
I drink BCAAs all day in a half gallon jug. Do I think they are essential if nutrition is on point? No. HOWEVER, I swear by BCAAs while doing my fasted cardio. It could just be in my head though lol. On another note, I really like pedialyte!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oldschool
01-19-2018, 03:36 AM
Why are BCAAs useless?

Because if you are eating as you should you already get them.
Diet is 90%, supps 5% most...

Oldschool
01-19-2018, 05:18 AM
I use scivation BCAAs intra workout to prevent some cramping issues. I donít use them for the recovery or anything else.

BCAAs dont prevent cramping. Use proper hydration.

theCaptn'
01-19-2018, 04:31 PM
Because if you are eating as you should you already get them.
Diet is 90%, supps 5% most...

He is saying EAAs over BCAAs - I thought itís all about leucine.