• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

all ama cycle

bigdog121468

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys, ive tried ama test e and winny so far, both seem spot on, no complaints, great service, turn around, nothing but positive feed back out there for ama. presently waiting for my next cycle, test prop, npp and tbol, all ama.
this will be my first go round with npp and tbol, so any personal experience with npp or tbol from ama? if its anything like there rep suggests it should be a good cycle. any personal experience with either the npp or tbol? like i said, first run for both compounds from anyone. ive seen several reviews for prop, smooth, no pip, and potent. really excited and cant wait to get started, april 1st i start my cycle.
from all the research ive done on these guys im not worried, im just hoping to hear from anyone whos tried these from ama. thanks in advance for any responses guys. take care and god bless.

Back