• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wtf would you have done for your last 38 min?

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hawaii residents were thrown into a panic Saturday morning after an emergency alert was mistakenly sent, warning them to "seek immediate shelter" from a ballistic missile threat, and it took emergency officials 38 minutes to send a new alert to mobile phones that the threat was a false alarm.

Hawaii Emergency Management Agency Administrator Vern Miyagi said at a press conference with the governor Saturday afternoon that a single individual sent out the alert by mistake. The individual went so far as to click through a second message, intended as a safeguard, that asked whether the alert should go out.

That’s some scary shit to live through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was wierd was that when I heard this the first thing that came to my mind was the Hawaii 50 episode where they sent out a fake sunami warning to create a diversion to rob a bank or something like that. Created instant chaos...

What was wierd was that when I heard this the first thing that came to my mind was the Hawaii 50 episode where they sent out a fake sunami warning to create a diversion to rob a bank or something like that. Created instant chaos...

^^^Got me thinking^^^

It’s crazy scary !!!! I was in Hawaii a couple weeks ago and I was thinking what if that crazy fuck from North Korea 🇰🇵 launched a missle ??? So if I saw that on my phone when I was there I don’t really know what I would have done , because there is nowhere to seek shelter . You do NOT want to go to your hotel , so where do you go ? I say go the the bar and order another drink 🍹

NK has zero chance of ever hitting us with a missle.

The fact people worry about North Korea is silly. We have the best military and technology in the entire world.

38 minutes left ... I’d either fuck or jerk off then I’d hit all my pipes trying to get a resin hit .

The fact people worry about North Korea is silly. We have the best military and technology in the entire world.

Only takes one no matter what we have.

If they were to do it, I think, it would be easier to fly a nuke in on a plane. I don’t think we would ever see it coming.

On the other hand a missile, I hope, would be shot down shortly after making it over Japan.

It’s always been conspiracy theorist that think the military allows some shit to happen to go to war. Not that Trump would want to go to war.

IML Gear Cream!

Well they are getting close . And all it takes is one missle and a little luck and they achieved there goal , which is suicide , but they are 🥜 Nuts

We bombed them into the Stone Age and we will do it again, we will also restore democracy to NK .

But being in Hawaii is soooo chill it is hard to panic over anything , if you watch the videos , people are making a half ass attempt to seek shelter !!! Surfs up dude

Hawaii residents were thrown into a panic Saturday morning after an emergency alert was mistakenly sent, warning them to "seek immediate shelter" from a ballistic missile threat, and it took emergency officials 38 minutes to send a new alert to mobile phones that the threat was a false alarm.

Hawaii Emergency Management Agency Administrator Vern Miyagi said at a press conference with the governor Saturday afternoon that a single individual sent out the alert by mistake. The individual went so far as to click through a second message, intended as a safeguard, that asked whether the alert should go out.

That’s some scary shit to live through!

Not gonna say...no way.....ok, there'd be less black lives matters motherfuckers around....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my DEA work phone

Back