• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why is gpz services so effing expensive for shipping?

JMB1911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Every time i order pins I wanna scream when it comes to shipping prices.

Why are they so much? Talking 18 bucks for cheapest option.

I order from eBay , $20 for a box of 100 needles . Individually wrapped

Wonder if shipping options have changed.?? They use to offer something for like $8.95 that I always used. It would take about 3-4 days. Haven't used them since thier data breach tho.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why would you use them after the data breach

I jusr ordered from allegro for the first time. Fastest shipping I've ever had period.

Pretty good selection but they are a tad expensive compared to gpz

I jusr ordered from allegro for the first time. Fastest shipping I've ever had period.

Pretty good selection but they are a tad expensive compared to gpz

My go to...I literally get it the same day they ship it out. Cant beat it

IML Gear Cream!
Medlabgear in many cases shipping is 5.99 but FAST. Got my order of needles quite swiftly as I was running quite low on pinning needles and needed them quick.

Pins are legal here in Michigan , and I can afford all I want , but I reuse the same pins until they start to bend !!! Lol 😂 sad but true , just to lazy to stop at the store .. So far so good ( kids do not try this at home )

Pins are legal here in Michigan , and I can afford all I want , but I reuse the same pins until they start to bend !!! Lol  sad but true , just to lazy to stop at the store .. So far so good ( kids do not try this at home )

Sadly I can't just waltz into my local Walmart to buy needles...I'd get the stinkeye and told to GTFO because I looked jacked, lol.

Lol , u don’t look jacked dude !!! Maybe because you walk in there wearing a string tank top and still have your lifting gloves on

- - - Updated - - -

Lol , u don’t look jacked dude !!! Maybe because you walk in there wearing a string tank top and still have your lifting gloves on

😂😜😂👅😘

Supply in demand....amazon?

Sent from my DEA work phone

- - - Updated - - -

😂😜😂👅😘
I am just busting your balls !!!! I don’t understand why you can just go to the local drug store and purchase pins for TRT ?

I am just busting your balls !!!! I don’t understand why you can just go to the local drug store and purchase pins for TRT ?
You don't understand because you're too fucking stupid, moron

You don't understand because you're too fucking stupid, moron

Don’t u have some cardio to do FAT MAN ??? Or just post some more old pics of your late boyfriend ....

I use Rymatt Wellness. Free shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

😂😜😂👅😘

Negged. Da fuck Sumner and you cry when members pick on you? I back you up too, but made a dickhead post here and in Roid's thread.

Get Shredded!
Negged. Da fuck Sumner and you cry when members pick on you? I back you up too, but made a dickhead post here and in Roid's thread.
I told him I was just busting his balls because he got slick about me the other day , and I said I was just giving him shit !!!!!! He is working hard and making progress , I like all the guys on here that do that , because it gives me motivation ...

- - - Updated - - -



Who you referring to and hope it is not at me.

I was busting balls !!!! I respect everybody on here that puts in the work and actually post pics to back it up ( u r one of those guys ) this was just ball busting and having fun ... but like I said I don’t know why pins are not legal where I live !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Where u live

Who? Mindless? Maybe you should drop the ball busting thing, because it makes you look like an all knowing fool, and your attack on Roid? That was a brother asking for help and opinions. Really man?

Who? Mindless? Maybe you should drop the ball busting thing, because it makes you look like an all knowing fool, and your attack on Roid? That was a brother asking for help and opinions. Really man?

Ya , true , just in a bad place today !!! That was out of line with Roid ... if I knew him personally I would actually help him or at least try , as far as Mindless goes , he got slick about me the other day so he gets it back just like I see you do to guys !!! Actually I like Mindless even though he is a sheep , but he puts I. The work

Anyways got to get back to the second half of the Vikings game , have ALOT of $$$$ on it , already list the fucking Steelers

It was lol but if people took the time to read he said he was kidding a few posts later but everyone just goes straight to the post they were quoted in lol

It was lol but if people took the time to read he said he was kidding a few posts later but everyone just goes straight to the post they were quoted in lol

Ya, but Sumner calling me not jacked is an insult to the hard work I put in...on top of calling me a sheep grrrr!!!

Ya, but Sumner calling me not jacked is an insult to the hard work I put in...on top of calling me a sheep grrrr!!!

Lmao really? I hope you are kidding cuz obviously the word “jacked” has a whole different meaning to you and me and whoever else

Keep banging MW

Back