• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bowling

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been getting into bowling and was thinking of buying a ball . I have short fat fingers. I was wondering if they measure your fingers ? My biggest problem with bowling is I have to use the balls with huge holes and I can never really adjust my grip properly because there is so much space. Also how much does a bowling ball run price wise .

Having a ball that fits correctly makes a huge difference. The pro shop will measure everything and drill to fit. Bowling balls range in price from under 100 up to about 300. Drilling will run around 50-75 depending on the shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been getting into bowling and was thinking of buying a ball . I have short fat fingers. I was wondering if they measure your fingers ? My biggest problem with bowling is I have to use the balls with huge holes and I can never really adjust my grip properly because there is so much space. Also how much does a bowling ball run price wise .

yup the shop will do everything and it will be fitted to your hand!

My fingers tend to swell a bit , should I go get my fingers measurements after bowling? It’s mainly my right ring finger and thumb that swells ( thumb , index ring fingers are the ones I use ) one of my other problems is I get splits where it’s the far left two and furthest right two . I managed 4 strikes today in two games . Any clue how to pick them up . When I throw the ball it veers right so I step left of the center to try to get it dead center

You right or left handed? If right handed you wanna hit the 1&3 pin at the same time which will explode the pins more. Never hit the 1pin head on that is what gives you the splits.

They will prolly measure you for a fimgertip only ball. Tell them that your hands swell and they will figure it out.

I’m a righty . Most times I’ll throw it and it’ll either hit the center pin and the one right behind it but sometimes it’s the one to the left . I use 15 pound balls because the other balls I can’t get my fingers in .

Do you prefer 10 or 12lb balls?

Sent from my DEA work phone

I use the ones my fingers fit in . With lighter balls I can throw it and get more velocity but it isn’t accurate because my fingers get stuck in the lil holes

I use the ones my fingers fit in . With lighter balls I can throw it and get more velocity but it isn’t accurate because my fingers get stuck in the lil holes
I figured your reply would've been "hairy balls".....

Sent from my DEA work phone

IML Gear Cream!
They don’t allow Tren in bowling so don’t get banned

Bomber i was told to say this so please don't hate on me.
Someone said have you seen his pic he posted i replied yes i did. He then says do you think he can even pick up a bb? I said well ya it rolls up waist high so all he has to do is slide his fingers in the whole pick it up and the ball will threw it's self down the lane with lil to no effort on his part ... I did good boss i did good..

Cheapthreads out..

Back