• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

site issue?

wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so wanting to order...but have to register first? however, to create an account when i put in my email and click create, nothing at all happens...even if i fill in my information below it, it doesnt allow me to pick a state. are there issues going on with the site at the moment or what? :confused:

no, just from a computer. but everytime i clicked the button to create account, it went no where

ive gotten into the area of creating the account, but i cant move past it to actually create one because it wont let me pick a state. this sucks! very unhappy. im running out of t3 and you guys are my only domestic t4 option pre contest! ahhh please fix this! :wits:

Wrekem,

You are the only person having this problem... What web browser are you using? I would recommend trying a different web browser i.e. firefox or Torch...if not I would clear your cache and browsing history and cookies, if you do not know how to do so PM me and I will walk you through it... Thanks

for real? weirrrrrd. lemme try firefox

Back