• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I <3 Trump

OfficerFarva

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How can you even argue against this (read the whole article, he wants to import Europeans and Asians, not people from broken countries)?

[h=1]Trump says he wants fewer immigrants from 'shithole countries' in Africa, more from places like Norway[/h]
http://nationalpost.com/news/world/lawmakers-renew-immigration-effort-as-a-shutdown-looms

Rep. Luis Gutiérrez, D-Ill., said the comments “will shake the confidence that people have” in the ongoing immigration policy talks.
“Democrats and Republicans in the Senate made a proposal. The answer is this racist outburst of the president. How can you take him seriously?” Gutiérrez said. “They [Republicans] don’t believe in immigration – it’s always been about people of color and keeping them out of this country.”
Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, said on Twitter that Trump’s remarks “are further proof that his Make America Great Again Agenda is really a Make America White Again agenda.”
Some Republicans also raised objections. Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, whose family is from Haiti, said in a statement that Trump’s remarks were “unkind, divisive, elitist, and fly in the face of our nation’s values. This behavior is unacceptable from the leader of our nation.”
“My grandmother used to say, ‘Digame con quién caminas, y te diré quién eres.’ ‘Tell me who you walk with, and I’ll tell you who you are,’ ” said Rep. Adriano Espaillat, D-N.Y., who represents most of Harlem and is an immigrant from the Dominican Republic, which shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti. “If he’s walking around with white supremacists and supporting them, this kind of talk doesn’t surprise me.”
The New York Times also reported last year that Trump said immigrants from Haiti have AIDS. The White House denied that report.
Racist. https://t.co/uLXins3IQA
— Kathleen Rice (@RepKathleenRice) January 11, 2018
In a statement condemning Thursday’s remarks by Trump, Haiti’s ambassador to the United States, Paul G. Altidor, said that “the president was either misinformed or miseducated about Haiti and its people.” He said the Haitian Embassy was inundated with emails from Americans apologizing for what the president said.
Democrats were quick to note that Trump employs Haitians at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida and that he praised Haitian Americans during a roundtable in Miami in September.
“Whether you vote for me or don’t vote for me, I really want to be your greatest champion, and I will be your champion,” Trump said at the roundtable.
Alix Desulme, a city council member in North Miami, home to thousands of Haitian Americans, said the president’s latest remarks were “disgusting.”
“Oh, my God. Oh, my God Jesus,” Desulme said. “I don’t know how much worse it can get.”
“This is very alarming. We know he’s not presidential, but this is a low,” he said. “It’s disheartening that someone who is the leader of the free world would use such demeaning language to talk about other folks, referring to folks of color.”
Trump’s critics also said racially incendiary language could damage relationships with foreign allies.
For many of Trump’s supporters, however, the comments may not prove to be particularly damaging. Trump came under fire from conservatives this week for seeming to suggest that he would be open to a comprehensive immigration reform deal without money for a border wall, before he quickly backtracked.
“He’s trying to win me back,” conservative author Ann Coulter, who has called for harsh limits on immigration, wrote on Twitter.
donald-trump-2.png
U.S. President Donald Trump seems to have been impressed with Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg when they met in Washington on Wednesday. AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta Outlining a potential bipartisan deal, the lawmakers discussed restoring protections for countries that have been removed from the temporary protected status (TPS) program while committing $1.5 billion for a border wall and making changes to the visa lottery system. Lawmakers mentioned that members of the Congressional Black Caucus had requested that some African countries be included in a deal, according to a White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe a private conversation.
The exchange was “salty” on all sides, this person said, with the president growing profane and animated while discussing immigrants from other countries. “It did not go well,” this person said.
The administration announced this week that it was removing TPS status for citizens of El Salvador. Haitians were added to the TPS program because of a strong earthquake that devastated Haiti eight years ago.
Trump had seemed amenable to a deal earlier in the day during phone calls with lawmakers, aides said, but shifted his position in the meeting and did not seem interested in the bipartisan compromise.
The scene played out hurriedly in the morning. Graham and Durbin thought they would be meeting with Trump alone and were surprised to find immigration hard-liners such as Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., and Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., at the meeting. White House and Capitol Hill aides say Stephen Miller, the president’s top immigration official, was concerned there could be a deal proposed that was too liberal and made sure conservative lawmakers were present.
After the meeting, Marc Short, Trump’s director of legislative affairs, said the White House was nowhere near a bipartisan agreement on immigration.
“We still think we can get there,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at the daily White House news briefing.
REACTION TO TRUMP’S COMMENTS
“President Trump’s comments are yet another confirmation of his racially insensitive and ignorant views. It also reinforces the concerns that we hear every day, that the President’s slogan Make America Great Again is really code for Make America White Again.” — Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus
—-
“I look forward to getting a more detailed explanation regarding the President’s comments. Part of what makes America so special is that we welcome the best and brightest in the world, regardless of their country of origin.” — Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah
—-
Trump’s comments are “unkind, divisive, elitist, and fly in the face of our nation’s values. This behaviour is unacceptable from the leader of our nation.” — Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, whose family came from Haiti
—-
“The United States’ position as a moral leader throughout the world has been thoroughly damaged by the continuous lowbrow, callous and unfiltered racism repeatedly espoused by President Trump. His decision to use profanity to describe African, Central American and Caribbean countries is not only a low mark for this president, it is a low point for our nation.” — Statement from the NAACP
—-
“President Trump has been consistently honest about the white nationalism behind his immigration policies. His latest salvo is directly contrary to the decision Congress made in 1965 to do away with the racist per-country quotas of the past and bring our immigration policies in line with the civil rights era.” — Lorella Praeli, American Civil Liberties Union director of immigration policy and campaigns
—-
“Immigrants from countries across the globe — including and especially those from Haiti and all parts of Africa — have helped build this country. They should be welcomed and celebrated, not demeaned and insulted.” — Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif
—-
“We can now we say with 100% confidence that the President is a racist who does not share the values enshrined in our Constitution or Declaration of Independence.” — Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill
—-
“He’s demonstrated himself to be unfit, unknowledgeable about the history of this country and the history of contributions that immigrants, particularly Haitian immigrants, have made to this country.” — Illinois state Sen. Kwame Raoul, whose Haitian parents who immigrated to the U.S. in the 1950s
—-
“He’s trying to win me back.” — Conservative commentator Ann Coulter
– The Associated Press

Last edited:
Yo! Yep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my understanding that before 1965 when the dems came up with the Immigration act, the USA used to import many more people from western Europe than it currently does. Back in 65 the Dems assured everyone that there wouldn't be a reduction of immigrants from western Europe, nor would they be replaced with increased immigration from third world countries, but that's exactly what has happened. This isn't about skin color nor race, this is about bringing more people here who actually speak English and who actually want to fit in and be a part of our society rather than those who want to hang onto their foreign language, reject our English language, and merely feed off of our tax dollars

I just commented on this yesterday with a guy on FB.

I said, "But Haiti is a shit hole. Has tons of criminals. And asked him to give my three things they would contribute to this great country of ours."

Still waiting on his response.

Why shouldn't we be selective who we allow in to this country? It is for our own good.

The Gov't job is to protect its citizens. That is what he is doing IMO.

We need engineers. Scientists. PPl who can build shit. Not steal shit.

He’s right you know, Haitians do spread the AIDS

<insert giant winkfinger here>

“My grandmother used to say, ‘Digame con quién caminas, y te diré quién eres.’ ‘Tell me who you walk with, and I’ll tell you who you are,’ ” said Rep. Adriano Espaillat, D-N.Y.

lmao at this guy, my little itailian grandmother used to say I wont be the first person on this street to sell my home to niggers, but I will be the second

I said, "But Haiti is a shit hole. Has tons of criminals. And asked him to give my three things they would contribute to this great country of ours."

Why shouldn't we be selective who we allow in to this country? It is for our own good.

I couldn't agree more and I cannot add much.........

Lets call it what it is, Haiti is a shithole, just not something the president is allowed to say but we all know it.

We need people that contribute to our society and embrace our values.

Why in the hell liberals want to drag us down to third world country standards is beyond me other than they want the votes.

IML Gear Cream!
I have been saying for years while driving through neighborhoods populated with immigrant "Why move from a shithole country for a better quality of life only to turn your new neighborhood into a shithole?"

I have traveled EXTENSIVELY including many places no one in their right mind would go. There are plenty of people I wouldn't want living in my country (even though I don't live there anymore).

If you look at the meat packing plants like the huge ones in Grand Island, Nebraska, immigrants from different countries predominantly work in certain sections. Africans work almost exclusively on the killing floors of these abattoirs due to their indifference to death, blood and the carnage in those sections of the factories.

Sure, these are jobs Americans don't want to do but do we really want to invite people with that sort of callousness and indifference to death to live among us in society?

If your only argument on this issue is racism, you have no leg to stand on

I wonder how many of these politicians that issued these statements would even consider living in the countries they are from, none. I wonder why.....

Yes, our government should be more selective just as many many other governments of other nations are. Let me add that as far as places like Haiti, I don't think that the USA should reduce the Haitian immigrants to zero, but rather be more selective. A very good friend of mine who works where I do is from Haiti. He came here in the early 90's and the guy is more of a capitalist than I am, and I was born right here in the USA as were my parents. This guy is all about making money and being productive, and he's also been a great friend over the years. He took it upon himself to get to know and hang out with English speaking people as soon as he came here, and he was speaking English fluently within the first 6 months of his arrival to this country. Those are the kind of immigrants that you want to become citizens, (and BTW, yes he is now a citizen and has been for awhile).

My point is that let's not assume that all haitians or people from other third world areas are all losers and are never going to be productive. This Haitian friend that I speak of is actually more motivated to earn money and invest than I ever was, and it's because he came from poverty. It's his hard past in Haiti that motivates him. So lets not paint with a broad brush. I don't believe that Trump is advocating blocking people completely from all third worls countries. I believe that he recognizes the great imbalance there is, and he wants to see that imbalance corrected

Last edited:
Love how the fake P.C. politician idiots immediately turn his comment on shithole countries into racism and how dramatic they were. I hate politicians.

Love how the fake P.C. politician idiots immediately turn his comment on shithole countries into racism and how dramatic they were. I hate politicians.
Yep, just like Oprah will say: "vote for me because I'm a woman" just like Hillary was saying during her campaign (if the whole Oprah thing is to be taken seriously...I dunno).

How can you even argue against this (read the whole article, he wants to import Europeans and Asians, not people from broken countries)?

[h=1]Trump says he wants fewer immigrants from 'shithole countries' in Africa, more from places like Norway[/h]
http://nationalpost.com/news/world/lawmakers-renew-immigration-effort-as-a-shutdown-looms

Rep. Luis Gutiérrez, D-Ill., said the comments “will shake the confidence that people have” in the ongoing immigration policy talks.
“Democrats and Republicans in the Senate made a proposal. The answer is this racist outburst of the president. How can you take him seriously?” Gutiérrez said. “They [Republicans] don’t believe in immigration – it’s always been about people of color and keeping them out of this country.”
Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, said on Twitter that Trump’s remarks “are further proof that his Make America Great Again Agenda is really a Make America White Again agenda.”
Some Republicans also raised objections. Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, whose family is from Haiti, said in a statement that Trump’s remarks were “unkind, divisive, elitist, and fly in the face of our nation’s values. This behavior is unacceptable from the leader of our nation.”
“My grandmother used to say, ‘Digame con quién caminas, y te diré quién eres.’ ‘Tell me who you walk with, and I’ll tell you who you are,’ ” said Rep. Adriano Espaillat, D-N.Y., who represents most of Harlem and is an immigrant from the Dominican Republic, which shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti. “If he’s walking around with white supremacists and supporting them, this kind of talk doesn’t surprise me.”
The New York Times also reported last year that Trump said immigrants from Haiti have AIDS. The White House denied that report.
Racist. https://t.co/uLXins3IQA
— Kathleen Rice (@RepKathleenRice) January 11, 2018
In a statement condemning Thursday’s remarks by Trump, Haiti’s ambassador to the United States, Paul G. Altidor, said that “the president was either misinformed or miseducated about Haiti and its people.” He said the Haitian Embassy was inundated with emails from Americans apologizing for what the president said.
Democrats were quick to note that Trump employs Haitians at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida and that he praised Haitian Americans during a roundtable in Miami in September.
“Whether you vote for me or don’t vote for me, I really want to be your greatest champion, and I will be your champion,” Trump said at the roundtable.
Alix Desulme, a city council member in North Miami, home to thousands of Haitian Americans, said the president’s latest remarks were “disgusting.”
“Oh, my God. Oh, my God Jesus,” Desulme said. “I don’t know how much worse it can get.”
“This is very alarming. We know he’s not presidential, but this is a low,” he said. “It’s disheartening that someone who is the leader of the free world would use such demeaning language to talk about other folks, referring to folks of color.”
Trump’s critics also said racially incendiary language could damage relationships with foreign allies.
For many of Trump’s supporters, however, the comments may not prove to be particularly damaging. Trump came under fire from conservatives this week for seeming to suggest that he would be open to a comprehensive immigration reform deal without money for a border wall, before he quickly backtracked.
“He’s trying to win me back,” conservative author Ann Coulter, who has called for harsh limits on immigration, wrote on Twitter.
donald-trump-2.png
U.S. President Donald Trump seems to have been impressed with Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg when they met in Washington on Wednesday. AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta Outlining a potential bipartisan deal, the lawmakers discussed restoring protections for countries that have been removed from the temporary protected status (TPS) program while committing $1.5 billion for a border wall and making changes to the visa lottery system. Lawmakers mentioned that members of the Congressional Black Caucus had requested that some African countries be included in a deal, according to a White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe a private conversation.
The exchange was “salty” on all sides, this person said, with the president growing profane and animated while discussing immigrants from other countries. “It did not go well,” this person said.
The administration announced this week that it was removing TPS status for citizens of El Salvador. Haitians were added to the TPS program because of a strong earthquake that devastated Haiti eight years ago.
Trump had seemed amenable to a deal earlier in the day during phone calls with lawmakers, aides said, but shifted his position in the meeting and did not seem interested in the bipartisan compromise.
The scene played out hurriedly in the morning. Graham and Durbin thought they would be meeting with Trump alone and were surprised to find immigration hard-liners such as Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., and Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., at the meeting. White House and Capitol Hill aides say Stephen Miller, the president’s top immigration official, was concerned there could be a deal proposed that was too liberal and made sure conservative lawmakers were present.
After the meeting, Marc Short, Trump’s director of legislative affairs, said the White House was nowhere near a bipartisan agreement on immigration.
“We still think we can get there,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at the daily White House news briefing.
REACTION TO TRUMP’S COMMENTS
“President Trump’s comments are yet another confirmation of his racially insensitive and ignorant views. It also reinforces the concerns that we hear every day, that the President’s slogan Make America Great Again is really code for Make America White Again.” — Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus
—-
“I look forward to getting a more detailed explanation regarding the President’s comments. Part of what makes America so special is that we welcome the best and brightest in the world, regardless of their country of origin.” — Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah
—-
Trump’s comments are “unkind, divisive, elitist, and fly in the face of our nation’s values. This behaviour is unacceptable from the leader of our nation.” — Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, whose family came from Haiti
—-
“The United States’ position as a moral leader throughout the world has been thoroughly damaged by the continuous lowbrow, callous and unfiltered racism repeatedly espoused by President Trump. His decision to use profanity to describe African, Central American and Caribbean countries is not only a low mark for this president, it is a low point for our nation.” — Statement from the NAACP
—-
“President Trump has been consistently honest about the white nationalism behind his immigration policies. His latest salvo is directly contrary to the decision Congress made in 1965 to do away with the racist per-country quotas of the past and bring our immigration policies in line with the civil rights era.” — Lorella Praeli, American Civil Liberties Union director of immigration policy and campaigns
—-
“Immigrants from countries across the globe — including and especially those from Haiti and all parts of Africa — have helped build this country. They should be welcomed and celebrated, not demeaned and insulted.” — Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif
—-
“We can now we say with 100% confidence that the President is a racist who does not share the values enshrined in our Constitution or Declaration of Independence.” — Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill
—-
“He’s demonstrated himself to be unfit, unknowledgeable about the history of this country and the history of contributions that immigrants, particularly Haitian immigrants, have made to this country.” — Illinois state Sen. Kwame Raoul, whose Haitian parents who immigrated to the U.S. in the 1950s
—-
“He’s trying to win me back.” — Conservative commentator Ann Coulter
– The Associated Press
Scumner is one of those Haitians....

Sent from my DEA work phone

Looks like this is another fake news story... dirty dick turbin...

Looks like this is another fake news story... dirty dick turbin...
Why do they have to farm that shit?
Trump needs to bring slander charges on all those bitches.

I think USA should stop all immigration for a few years . Set forth a new tax plan and immigration plan. Those here illegally will be taxed at 54% . Make them want to leave . Some of the shit hole countries do offer free college. I know a few Africans ( from Africa not sure which countries ) but they are very polite and educated. The one guy fixes my car I’m not saying all Africans are good or bad but the ones I know are ok people. The way half the country doesn’t speak English is a fuckin disgrace. I should not have to press 2 for Spanish. It shouldn’t be an option nor should I receive flyers from Comcast about Latino television. Everyone at every factory should speak English. Lots of places here make it a requirement to speak English in Indiana. I can’t tell you how many jobs in Illinois where I worked with 99 wetbacks who didn’t speak English and I was the only white guy . The self checkout should not be offered in Spanish either

I think USA should stop all immigration for a few years . Set forth a new tax plan and immigration plan. Those here illegally will be taxed at 54% . Make them want to leave . Some of the shit hole countries do offer free college. I know a few Africans ( from Africa not sure which countries ) but they are very polite and educated. The one guy fixes my car I’m not saying all Africans are good or bad but the ones I know are ok people. The way half the country doesn’t speak English is a fuckin disgrace. I should not have to press 2 for Spanish. It shouldn’t be an option nor should I receive flyers from Comcast about Latino television. Everyone at every factory should speak English. Lots of places here make it a requirement to speak English in Indiana. I can’t tell you how many jobs in Illinois where I worked with 99 wetbacks who didn’t speak English and I was the only white guy . The self checkout should not be offered in Spanish either
I agree. And it isn't about racism. It's about preventing major divisions in our country which only serve to weaken our nation and to divide us.

Get Shredded!
Everyone talks shit about trump being a racist Nazi bigot sexist , but he sAys shit people think . I do believe he’s acting in America’s best interest for the most part . He can’t be bought silenced or gagged . We don’t need all these douche bags here speaking another language who can only work fast food or landscaping. We need to bring these college educated scholars who can actually cure cancer and other great things . No more bringing in foreigners to work at Disney land or factories. We have enough factories that are full of foreigners building brand name John Deere , caterpillar , heartland, ford . Lots of Americans are angry they were next to Juan or Jose who doesn’t speak 4 words of English. I’m tired of seeing 20 people in a one bedroom apartment then they send $200+ a week back to Mexico. If Mexicans want a better country they need to make their own country better . Working for $4 usd a day obviously doesn’t work and their government is corrupt as fuck . Not saying America isn’t corrupt , it really depends on what state you live in

Everyone talks shit about trump being a racist Nazi bigot sexist , but he sAys shit people think . I do believe he’s acting in America’s best interest for the most part . He can’t be bought silenced or gagged . We don’t need all these douche bags here speaking another language who can only work fast food or landscaping. We need to bring these college educated scholars who can actually cure cancer and other great things . No more bringing in foreigners to work at Disney land or factories. We have enough factories that are full of foreigners building brand name John Deere , caterpillar , heartland, ford . Lots of Americans are angry they were next to Juan or Jose who doesn’t speak 4 words of English. I’m tired of seeing 20 people in a one bedroom apartment then they send $200+ a week back to Mexico. If Mexicans want a better country they need to make their own country better . Working for $4 usd a day obviously doesn’t work and their government is corrupt as fuck . Not saying America isn’t corrupt , it really depends on what state you live in
Look at you, all grown up.....j/k, nice post, bruh.

Back