• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Timer worried about AI

anonodood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, so first timer here. I've been doing my research for the past few months and am ready to kick off a beginner 12 week cycle. My only concern is when it comes to AI/PCT. I would prefer to use pharma grade because my biggest concern is I don't want is to be full blast and not be able to get my estrogen under control because AI isn't legit. Is this a valid concern?

Did I just miss it or are there any Domestic suppliers who carry and have current stock on pharma grade aromasin/clomid/nolva?

Thanks for any help.

aromasin is NOT the same class as clomid or nolva, maybe take some more time on researching. AI's help block the process of making estrogen in the first place, SERMS like nolva or clomid block estrogen receptors from estrogen, but leave you with high estrogen (still bad)
use clomid and nolva after cycle for PCT. use dex or masin during.
This place has everything you need for a good research> https://www.ironmagresearch.com/
good luck!
Research long and prosper

Yup, I know that Aromasin is a (suicide inhibitor) AI and the others are used for PCT. I was just grouping them all together as my concern was needing to use pharma grade for all of them.

Yup, I know that Aromasin is a (suicide inhibitor) AI and the others are used for PCT. I was just grouping them all together as my concern was needing to use pharma grade for all of them.
If there is anything you don't wanna fuck around with, pct and ai are the ones.

I understand your concern. Nobody wants to be relying on fake drugs to avoid getting post-cycle gyno, nor to get your own natural Testosterone back up to normal ranges as ASAP. Blood tests are your only sure-fire garantee that your AI's are legit. And you would need to include "E2" or Estrogen/Estradiol in your blood work. I use Aromasin during and after my gear cycles, and I am confident that my source is giving me legitimate stuff because when I used 25mg daily for a couple weeks, my blood work showed that I crashed my E2 since the results listed it at merely "2" (not something you should neccessarily aim for, but atleast I knew that the Aromasin was not fake. BTW, I don't mind ordering AI's from overseas since they aren't schedule III drugs like gear is.

Therefore, it does not bother me to have packs with AI's or Clomiphene in them going through customs like it would bother me if gear was in them.

If there is anything you don't wanna fuck around with, pct and ai are the ones.

This is my exactly my concern and why I wanted to find legit pharma stuff, preferably domestic so I don't have to deal with potential customs seizures.

This is my exactly my concern and why I wanted to find legit pharma stuff, preferably domestic so I don't have to deal with potential customs seizures.
Look through the reviews in the sponsor sub forum. There are places here that offer what you're looking for.

I understand your concern. Nobody wants to be relying on fake drugs to avoid getting post-cycle gyno, nor to get your own natural Testosterone back up to normal ranges as ASAP. Blood tests are your only sure-fire garantee that your AI's are legit. And you would need to include "E2" or Estrogen/Estradiol in your blood work. I use Aromasin during and after my gear cycles, and I am confident that my source is giving me legitimate stuff because when I used 25mg daily for a couple weeks, my blood work showed that I crashed my E2 since the results listed it at merely "2" (not something you should neccessarily aim for, but atleast I knew that the Aromasin was not fake. BTW, I don't mind ordering AI's from overseas since they aren't schedule III drugs like gear is.

Therefore, it does not bother me to have packs with AI's or Clomiphene in them going through customs like it would bother me if gear was in them.

Even not being a schedule 3, customs can still seize the packages though right?

Alright, I'll go back through the sponsors. I must have just missed them. Thanks for the help!

I've never ever had Clomiphene, nolvadex, nor any AI's seized by customs. But I have had gear seized. In fact, I'm not so sure that U.S. customs ever would seize any small quantities of scheduel IV drugs like they often do scheduel III drugs

Yeah, I looked on that site, but for weeks they have been showing out of stock on the products I'm looking for. I'll pm a rep and see what the deal is with stock. Thanks.

Yeah, I looked on that site, but for weeks they have been showing out of stock on the products I'm looking for. I'll pm a rep and see what the deal is with stock. Thanks.
Good plan.

The rep can make recommendations too.

Let's just be honest here.

There are no pharma grade drugs anywhere on the black market.

There many very reliable sources for drugs that are what they say they are, but none of them are from a pharmaceutical manufacturer.

Let's just be honest here.

There are no pharma grade drugs anywhere on the black market.

There many very reliable sources for drugs that are what they say they are, but none of them are from a pharmaceutical manufacturer.
True.

There are places I would trust much more then others who claim that though.

Good point skip.

Back