• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Have you done time?

Duration

• <1 month

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1-5 months

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >1 year

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious. Private poll.. but if you want to go into detail please feel free. I could use some reading material today.

State or fed

30 minutes for a car insurance thing that got sorted out. Does that count?

2 months county time...$7500 and a kick ass lawyer and I avoided state time. Got 3 yrs probation. Haven't been in trouble since. That was about 15yrs ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

180 days in 2006 for my second violation for dirty urine on a marijuana charge. Refused probation that time and said give me a straight time sentence.

before I got my first stripe, black guy was drunk and wanted to punk a few young white guys, came up to the third floor and started calling the guys there white pussies and pushing them around. I was watching tv and was having a cup of cereal. I got up and asked him to leave said your drunk and your about to get your ass kicked. he left, a few minutes later the MP's showed up and said you guys up here yelling racial slurs and underage drinking. I said no we are just watching tv and I have a big cup with cereal and milk, she checked it and left. The weekend went by and I thought nothing of it. monday morning I was woken up to pounding at my door. first sergeant was there he said everyone get your shit together. we were marched to jail and charged underage drinking and yelling racial slurs. no evidence no trail. had my first stripe withheld. so now I say nigger all I want. I believe I paid for it

IML Gear Cream!
12 hrs 13 years ago. DUI, don't drink and drive!

12 hrs 13 years ago. DUI, don't drink and drive!

Newb or poor, all you need to do is drop a couple 10k stacks on the mans desk and he'd get you off.

County time yes. Avoided state jail by pure luck

County here is far worse than state or federal.

2 months county time...$7500 and a kick ass lawyer and I avoided state time. Got 3 yrs probation. Haven't been in trouble since. That was about 15yrs ago.

Good job!

180 days in 2006 for my second violation for dirty urine on a marijuana charge. Refused probation that time and said give me a straight time sentence.

That one would probably make me the most salty, considering it's weed.

before I got my first stripe, black guy was drunk and wanted to punk a few young white guys, came up to the third floor and started calling the guys there white pussies and pushing them around. I was watching tv and was having a cup of cereal. I got up and asked him to leave said your drunk and your about to get your ass kicked. he left, a few minutes later the MP's showed up and said you guys up here yelling racial slurs and underage drinking. I said no we are just watching tv and I have a big cup with cereal and milk, she checked it and left. The weekend went by and I thought nothing of it. monday morning I was woken up to pounding at my door. first sergeant was there he said everyone get your shit together. we were marched to jail and charged underage drinking and yelling racial slurs. no evidence no trail. had my first stripe withheld. so now I say nigger all I want. I believe I paid for it

"yelling racial slurs" was actually one of the charges?

"yelling racial slurs" was actually one of the charges?
that and having women in the dorms after 10pm and drinking ( we did have girls over and some of the guys were drunk but I was just chilling watching TV). the correctional custody officer kept saying we have a couple of sluts here, and all I could think was how jealous he must be

careful how much info you guys divulge here.... Im sure LE would love to grab some guys that need a third strike..

18 years this year .. Warden tells me it’s life with no parole !!!
The wife can get real serious real fast

And these little midget COs are ruthless.. always wanting my money and calling my name ... they also think I am supposed to feed them and buy them things .. oh and get this .. want me to play catch and tag !!! Wtf !!

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

Sad part is that most junior ranking guys don't understand the way due process is supposed to work and just go along with an NJP giving many commanders the power to do shit outside of what is reasonable. Not uncommon for someone to take a hit on a charge that is unfair because they don't know any better

County bids, prison 3 times, probation, parole, ISP not proud actually a waste of life but there are positives things you can learn from being in prison that you take with you into the real world

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

18 years this year .. Warden tells me it’s life with no parole !!!
The wife can get real serious real fast

And these little midget COs are ruthless.. always wanting my money and calling my name ... they also think I am supposed to feed them and buy them things .. oh and get this .. want me to play catch and tag !!! Wtf !!

The worse is when they make you play ghost in the graveyard after a good leg day :)

Never. Thankfully. Then again, all I do is workout and eat.

My coach has been some time though. A few years.

Never a moment in jail.

I have heard if you have to serve, Federal is the way to go?? IDK if that is true? Maybe the food is better.

Two prison terms and more county trips than I can remember. Took me a while to quit being a knucklehead.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Never a moment in jail.

I have heard if you have to serve, Federal is the way to go?? IDK if that is true? Maybe the food is better.
People think that fed prisons are soft because people that commit white collar crimes are there but that is not entirely true they are also loaded down full of violent offenders maybe people wrapped up in Rico charges.You also have people that did a bunch of state time who than get caught with guns and the feds pick up the case . Me personally never been to prison but jail a time or twenty when I was wild in my youth . That was a long time ago for me I no longer have the urge to party and fight , now it is family work the Gym reading more books and you fags on this gay forum.

Back