• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For all to see

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok not sure how it kicked me to im but i posted a pic.
If anyone wants to go see feel free not sure why it won't let me post up in here. But for bomber and raj and sumner go see what 19z look like go see the bunk gear im on member powerlifter not bb... For the rest of you guy's please feel free to comment good or bad i am what i am a fucking 252lb dishwasher...

Thank you in advance..

Cheapthreads out..

Also if anyone knows how to bring that pic this way feel free thank you... Im comein for mont1 just for fun tho..Cheapthreads out.

All we need is sumner posting right now and the Retard Squad will be fully united!

A trifecta of pathetic losers

Sent from my DEA work phone

And our friendly neighbourhood gay Mod :D make that Pentafecta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And our friendly neighbourhood gay Mod :D make that Pentafecta

If you don't come up with something more witty than constant lame gay jokes in the Pit, I'll have no choice but to start handing you infractions for violating the spirit of the Pit. You've been warned. :coffee:

PS I'm at least 15% gay, I mean being on a steroid forum and checking out nude men is about as gay as gay gets.

15% psssh . More like 150% . You’re so gay Richard Simmons calls you a faggot

IML Gear Cream!
All we need is sumner posting right now and the Retard Squad will be fully united!

Lol.. Still living in denial i see. Good btw don't post your pic we might see the real you.. Meaning small guy with a bubble head.. It's all good you can't see me with binoculars..

Cheapthreads out..

Lol.. Still living in denial i see. Good btw don't post your pic we might see the real you.. Meaning small guy with a bubble head.. It's all good you can't see me with binoculars..

Cheapthreads out..

i think you texted me earlier. It was a Nebraska #

- - - Updated - - -

Farva = Jeffrey star

Leave farv alone he's already got 3cc in every part of his body tryin to look as good as me.. Pstt fat head you can't touch me. This 40yr old man gotz you pinned..

Cheapthreads out..

i think you texted me earlier. It was a Nebraska #

- - - Updated - - -

Farva = Jeffrey star

Unfortunately ...... Yesssssssssss!!!! Next time answer the phone so we can be gossip girl's and talk dirty about farva.. Do tell him k..

Cheapthreads out..

Cheapthreads u have my email . Shoot it to me I’ll post it up after I put a wicked Mario moustache on you

Never underestimate how stupid some human beings are; some members of this board such as our Retard Squad proves that beyond a doubt.

Do us all a favor then .. Post up your tuff body mouth.

Cheapthreads out..

I'm good at spinning, where'd you find this gif of me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok not sure how it kicked me to im but i posted a pic.
If anyone wants to go see feel free not sure why it won't let me post up in here. But for bomber and raj and sumner go see what 19z look like go see the bunk gear im on member powerlifter not bb... For the rest of you guy's please feel free to comment good or bad i am what i am a fucking 252lb dishwasher...

Thank you in advance..

Cheapthreads out..

252 pound beast = some fat queer bear

Cheapthreads out..

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
I call truce now. Lets play it smart.

If you don't come up with something more witty than constant lame gay jokes in the Pit, I'll have no choice but to start handing you infractions for violating the spirit of the Pit. You've been warned. :coffee:

PS I'm at least 15% gay, I mean being on a steroid forum and checking out nude men is about as gay as gay gets.

I think you should issue yourself a warning too.
Remedial use of the same pedophile joke.

P.s you are 110% gay. 10% extra for being friends with pariot.

I was thinking more of a quadfecta, don't forget Raj our resident pedophile.

I’m starting to like you, been dishing it out to those who deserve it lately and not just anyone who crosses your path. I think ima rep you

I’m starting to like you, been dishing it out to those who deserve it lately and not just anyone who crosses your path. I think ima rep you

Don’t do it

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
I call truce now. Lets play it smart.

Muslimes, yes "slimes" are lying fucks for Mohammed.....

Sent from my DEA work phone

Awww feeling warm and fuzzy inside , Bomber?

Back