• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help me plan the "best" pct

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the best pct regiment, after all the research I have done there are a lot of conflicting opinions

starting week 12
clomid 50mg/day 4 weeks

now this is the hard part should I run nolva or aromasin??
also on cycle should I use nolva or aromasin as my AI

on cycle I will be running 1000 iu hcg a week so during pct should I run it, (some say it is suppresive some say it is not)

I will also run 5000mg creatine ed
also why do people use vit c

on cycle I will be running 1000 iu hcg a week so during pct should I run it, (some say it is suppresive some say it is not)

You can run your HCG right up till PCT or discontinue it 4-7 days prior, no firm answers there, but don't overlap. It'll interfere with the LH production from your pituitary, part of the recovery process that is the main point of PCT.

What compounds did you use, and for how long?

didn't use anything yet but planning to use test E 500mg/week for 10 weeks and dbol 30md ed for 5 weeks

You can run your HCG right up till PCT or discontinue it 4-7 days prior, no firm answers there, but don't overlap. It'll interfere with the LH production from your pituitary, part of the recovery process that is the main point of PCT.
This is what I have heard also, I forget the source but it said to run it during pct I have also heard of people running hcg during pct

I personally like Torem way better than clomid and you need an AI during PCT, aromasin is the best option as it is a suicidal inhibitor and causes no estrogen rebound like you get from adex. People react very differently to clomid, me I hate it but it does get me back, torem works great but I don't get the negative sides so that is what I use.

I personally like Torem way better than clomid and you need an AI during PCT, aromasin is the best option as it is a suicidal inhibitor and causes no estrogen rebound like you get from adex. People react very differently to clomid, me I hate it but it does get me back, torem works great but I don't get the negative sides so that is what I use.

Any reason why you choose the Torem over Clomid? didnt like the sides from the clomid?? what were they?

now whhich brings me to my next question what is prefered? Nolva20mg/ed or Aromasin 25mg/ed (all the way through) which do you guys prefer and why?

and does anyone see a problem with my dosages ^ and with the hcg??

Am I missing anything? what are good supps to run during pct

Any reason why you choose the Torem over Clomid? didnt like the sides from the clomid?? what were they?

now whhich brings me to my next question what is prefered? Nolva20mg/ed or Aromasin 25mg/ed (all the way through) which do you guys prefer and why?

and does anyone see a problem with my dosages ^ and with the hcg??

Am I missing anything? what are good supps to run during pct

Clomid causes mood swings, depression in some, whining like a bitch when you never would, its just a roller coaster for most at higher doses needed the first few weeks of PCT. Torem I don't see this with though I think 5-6 weeks on it is better than say just your standard 4 people typically run on clomid. My buddy came of a 16 week test cycle and he ran aromasin at ~20mg per day and Torem at 120/90/60/60/30. He was hitting PRs in PCT so that says to me he recovered very well and he was actually more pleasant to be around in PCT then the last few weeks of his cycle.

Nolvadex isnt an AI and from what I understand shouldnt be used during cycle. Arimidex or aromasin should be kept on hand for sides during cycle.

1) Nolva isn't an AI, it is a SERM. You can run it at 20mg/day w torem or clomid for 4 weeks. If you run it by itself in PCT run it at 40mg/day for 2 weeks, then 20mg/day for 2 weeks.

2) Don't run nolva on cycle

3) Aromasin is great during PCT and on cycle. I usually do 12.5mg/day. If aromasin isn't keeping up on cylce, I usually switch to low dose Letro. Adex is crap.

4) Stop HCG 4-7 days before you begin PCT like Chocolatemalt said. Running HCG while using PCT drugs is retarded.

Some people prefer nolva/clomid/torem for PCT. the best thing is to try and find what work for you. Personally, I like Nolva kickstarted by torem.

HCG IS NOT FOR PCT IT IS FOR PRE-PCT, the time during your cycle and after last shot of AAS while esters are clearing. PCT starts on DAY4 after your last HCG shot. The reason for this is when you inject HCG you will get a spike several hours after shot and then again 72 hours later, after this final spike is when you want to start your PCT. Again HCG is not used for PCT.
From a wise man--NOT ME.
JL

Back