• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone had staph?

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm pretty sure I have it. A pimple popped up on my arm after donating blood so I popped it then it turned into something evil. After about a week it healed up then randomly another one popped up on my bicep, except this one is taking a little longer to heal.. Now I'm pretty sure one is popping up inside my FUCKING nose. Like a irritating scab that wont go away.

I've also had almost blood shot eyes that burn and some other weird issues.

Does this sound like staph? or do I have dem aidz

I get weird stuff like that few times a year. Seems like a tiny pimple or ingrown hair. So you pop it and it destroys you. And the nose thing I have been told is due to staph. I get that also. Like a sore pimple or scab. Don't pluck nose hairs.

Don't know why, but b-complex seems to help with this.

Staph is a very common skin bacterium that generally only causes a problem if your immune system is seriously stressed out. Gear, diet, sleep, etc can all influence that. Make sure you’re in good health and it will probably fix itself.

If it's really staff you need to see a doctor but you don't have staff.

The blood shot eyes could be caused by pressure from the pimple in your nose . Bicep pimples are a bitch to pop . I’d suggest rubbing some tea tree oil on it . It’ll dry it out . Tea tree oil has a bit of a strange smell but big deal it washes off.

no dude , but lately i have these red blotches and bumps. kinda like hives/cysts ... i haven't changed anything in my regimen.
skin looks like a purplish color . i cant figure wtf is going on

IML Gear Cream!
Bruh. The worst staph infection I ever had was from back in my addiction. Using dirty needles, I ended up getting a cyst that was positive for MRSA, my whole arm was swollen, couldn’t move it. Ended up having to get surgery to get it drained and then they left a drain in for a week while I was hooked up to IV antibiotics.

Suggest doing some warm compresses to try and bring it to a head, and whatever you do, don’t do what all of us guys like to do and pop that bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I have it. A pimple popped up on my arm after donating blood so I popped it then it turned into something evil. After about a week it healed up then randomly another one popped up on my bicep, except this one is taking a little longer to heal.. Now I'm pretty sure one is popping up inside my FUCKING nose. Like a irritating scab that wont go away.

I've also had almost blood shot eyes that burn and some other weird issues.

Does this sound like staph? or do I have dem aidz
MRSA...

Sent from my DEA work phone

no dude , but lately i have these red blotches and bumps. kinda like hives/cysts ... i haven't changed anything in my regimen.
are you drowsy? Could be from elevated stress to the body. Shingles type hives? A co-worker has the same shit and it turned into Bell’s palsy.

Idk possibly is the answer. Unless you go to a Dr nobody will know for sure. Most people who get staph try telling everyone it's a spider bite

I actually had it and it was hard to get rid of. I picked it up working in this nasty ass Hampton inn in the city near me. We was rebuilding the elevators in that shit whole while back and I had a nasty infection break out on my finger where I had a small cut at.

The only way I was able to kick it was to start spraying bleach water on my entire body while in shower. Clean my body in areas prone to getting a outbreak regularly with alcohol. And of course I took antibiotics to kill it inside me I guess. The trick is though to kill it inside your nose. Staph can live inside our noses. So people who keep getting staph need to realize they killing it on their bodies then it eventually comes back cause it's in our nostrils.

Get you some mupirocin ointment bud and put it on all Infections you have but put in on a qtip and apply it into your nose every day. You will be fine

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You can order the ointment off of naps website if you don't want to go to the Dr. I have lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I’ve had MRSA twice. One time it started as a small pimple or ingrown hair that I popped and it “turned evil” (left calf) and the other I just woke up one day to a giant boil on my quad due to some gear I was wearing that rubbed. Got treated and got better.

Though MRSA is becoming more prevalent in the US, I got mine while going to exciting places and meeting new people on the Gov’ts behalf.

I get weird stuff like that few times a year. Seems like a tiny pimple or ingrown hair. So you pop it and it destroys you. And the nose thing I have been told is due to staph. I get that also. Like a sore pimple or scab. Don't pluck nose hairs.

I thought at first it was due to my years of drug abuse but no, turns out it's a scab.

Stop picking your nose.

No.

Don't know why, but b-complex seems to help with this.

I'll take a shot today.

Staph is a very common skin bacterium that generally only causes a problem if your immune system is seriously stressed out. Gear, diet, sleep, etc can all influence that. Make sure you’re in good health and it will probably fix itself.

Just had blood work recently and it doesn't appear my body is trying to fight anything off.

If it's really staff you need to see a doctor but you don't have staff.

Alright doc

The blood shot eyes could be caused by pressure from the pimple in your nose . Bicep pimples are a bitch to pop . I’d suggest rubbing some tea tree oil on it . It’ll dry it out . Tea tree oil has a bit of a strange smell but big deal it washes off.

I've heard that tea tree works as well. These are definitely not pimples though. Full blown nasty scabs now.

Have you switched gear recently or added anything new in? I don't think my body likes GSO.

Bruh. The worst staph infection I ever had was from back in my addiction. Using dirty needles, I ended up getting a cyst that was positive for MRSA, my whole arm was swollen, couldn’t move it. Ended up having to get surgery to get it drained and then they left a drain in for a week while I was hooked up to IV antibiotics.

Suggest doing some warm compresses to try and bring it to a head, and whatever you do, don’t do what all of us guys like to do and pop that bitch.

Too late. Popped two on my arm.

I had that shit when I got a tattoo in prison, started off with a pimple got huge fast had to lance it and take antibiotics

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I never had it, but I always heard that it's pretty serious, and that you won't get rid of it without the right antibiotics. That's why you should see the doc, because if you use the wrong antibiotics, you can make it worse, and it can possibly become more resistent to all antibiotics

Is this primarily or the worst on your face? The answer to this question is important for a possible diagnosis. Well atleast it might rule out one specific skin condition that I know of, which BTW is NOT staff.

Get Shredded!
I’d say if your skin is turning colors, it’s time to take a trip to the doctor.

Can’t say I blame you for popping em’. I had a wicked pimple on my forehead this week that I was trying not to fuck with but it’s just too damn fun to pop that shit.

I think you can get this shit at the pharmacy called hibiclens that’s supposed to help prevent them. Especially if your prone to them fuckers. I had a doctor tell me to use that when I had a nasty boil, it helped but it didn’t make it go away.

are you drowsy? Could be from elevated stress to the body. Shingles type hives? A co-worker has the same shit and it turned into Bell’s palsy.
That happened to my wife, she had shingles in her hairline and had no clue until half of her face went to shit . She called me up on the way to the hospital thinking that she was suffering from a stroke . Bell’s palsy went away and now she is fine but that was some scary shit .

So I figured I'd chime in. Then I see this and see that it has been said.

Intelligent, educated response.

Hard Puff, you are my new favorite forum person.

I never had it, but I always heard that it's pretty serious, and that you won't get rid of it without the right antibiotics. That's why you should see the doc, because if you use the wrong antibiotics, you can make it worse, and it can possibly become more resistent to all antibiotics

We Greek gods do not use these "antibiotics". We suffer and prevail.

Unless it's an STD, fuck that...

We Greek gods do not use these "antibiotics". We suffer and prevail.

Unless it's an STD, fuck that...
LOL....uhmmm.... and that's why this thread was started, eh? ....good luck with that. Remember that the next time you get strep throat or Pneumonia, and let me know if you live without antibiotics. This is why most people during king Tut's time died by the age of 19

drowsy ? hmmm hard to tell when you start your day with speed lol... id have to say no not really drowsy ... i have been using an American pharma cyp that is sesame oil,, i normally use mct stuff.. i guess it could be a combo of drugs and stress .. ive had it going on 3 weeks now,, seems to look better then kinda not so better

LOL....uhmmm.... and that's why this thread was started, eh? ....good luck with that. Remember that the next time you get strep throat or Pneumonia, and let me know if you live without antibiotics. This is why most people during king Tut's time died by the age of 19

It was a joke

Back