• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Been away...

Iron_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where's the good juice like Hammer? Or BSR?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Haha Paxton was right b4 I joined, I still have IA stuff sitting there. No mold tho lol

Did you know Franny reps for IA now?

Haha Paxton was right b4 I joined, I still have IA stuff sitting there. No mold tho lol

I got some with no mold some with discoloring on stoppers and a few that crystallized.

I'm saving them for when I see XS I can plug him with them all superglue his ass shut and crush his colon with a bat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some with no mold some with discoloring on stoppers and a few that crystallized.

I'm saving them for when I see XS I can plug him with them all superglue his ass shut and crush his colon with a bat

You sure pulled no punches with these guys and maybe you should get hold of Franny as well.

That sounds like a board I will not join. Sounds like a board XS would make.

No, XS does not own it. Blackdream71 does.

I still recieve emails from IA promotions.. maybe they really did clean their act up. :: drum fill ::

I still recieve emails from IA promotions.. maybe they really did clean their act up. :: drum fill ::
Riiiiggghhhtttt... Lmao.

Once is enough for me.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

XS the one you two had a competition with awhile back, where you both checked in and had a log on it?
If so who won?

I still am coveting his dmaa....that shit is da bomb

Sent from my DEA work phone
I loved his test E. Still have some of his winny. He supposedly had someone cooking for em which makes sense he didn't seem all there lol but man he had some good shit.

Black star republic baby! RIP

Fuck him, the cocksucker sent me a boatload of free xannies.. that was one of the worst withdrawals I've been through.

Back