• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for legit source..

joshdomino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a legit source. trying to decide between mp, cemproducts and extremepeptide. Anyone use any of these? Thanks.

Do a search bro ...Plenty of info here for you to make an educated decision on your own , Nobody is gonna do the work for ya when you can answer your own question just by searching around the board

I have had good success with cem and mp, but do some research cause unfortunately sometimes they can be hit or miss.

PM me SS# and I will hook you up :winkfinger:

(this will now be my answer for all "who has the best" threads)

Yeah now conisdering going with AMA. By SS# you mean social? And I figured the whole "do your own research" post was coming. Been researching for years waiting till I was old enough to mess with this stuff...and topspeed hit the nail on the head, the reason that I asked is because it seems like majority of these companies are hit and miss.

extremepeptide is amazing.. ive used their

letro
exemestane
caber
melonotan
igf1
clen
t3

lol yeah theyre legit

IML Gear Cream!
If you dont like these type of posts and arent going to respond with anything usefull why even post?...Maybe a member has read all through the other source threads and has narrowed his choices down to 2 sources, and is now looking for further or more specific recent info before deciding...Isnt that what this forum is all about?...Learning all we can and getting as much reliable and accurate info as possible?

Also ive gone to all the source sections and read them all, there are a few that have absolutely no replies or feedback at all, yet i constantly read posts on other threads how great that source is?...It can be confusing.

Yeah, I've done a TON of research, and it seems like almost all of the companies have some good, some bad feedback...I just don't wanna get bunk gear lol...

Or youll see a bunch of great review threads made by brand new members...I dont trust that...I want to hear from the old members who have more experience on this forum and who are reliable themselves...Any newb can start a TOUCH DOWN thread and it can be BS!

Yeah true that. Any newb can get some bunk gear and blast it and go hit chest and tri's and get a placebo pump and come on here and rave about how it's the fire lol

There is enough info on this site that let's people know who is legit and how may not be. It's called doing some research. If you don't want to do it then don't get into this game.

People have no problems helping out but help yourself first.

Yeah that's the thing is I did do my research, but I guess I'll just buy from like 2 or 3 sources that are sponsors on this board and hope that at least one of them is legit lol.

Josh- I too am new, but after reviewing the sponsors forums, than asking some generic questions, then PM'ing one or two of the sponsors I was able to make a decision on who was legit. I made my first order and received it within 3 days and all has been great. If you like please feel free to PM me and I would be happy to help. I know I am not a veteran but I can share what I have experienced and know so far.

Josh - I will try to answer the question in your original post; I would go with CEM products if I had to choose between those 3. Now, more specifically, what research chemical are you looking for? Your posts go on to talk about not wanting to get "bunk gear". Just so you know, none of the companies you asked about sell any "gear". They sell ancillaries for non-human use/research purposes.

Also, buying from "2 or 3 companies and hoping one is legit" is a terrible way to go about this. Take your time, and spend a month or two perusing the board and different sponsor sub-forums. You will be glad you did.

How old are you? Have you ever run a cycle before? If you are interested on getting feedback on cycles you are thinking about, post a question in the Anabolic Steroids sub-forum, and you'll get some great feedback.

Good Luck!

GS

Thanks man. I realize that those companies don't sell gear, I'm looking to get a SERM. I know about everything you posted about the research chems etc. I was more joking than anything when I said I will buy from 2 or 3 companies and hope one is legit lol. I will be running a Havoc only cycle to get my feet wet. I'm 22, and I haven't really ran a cycle ever before. When I was much younger, and considerably dumber, I took superdrol NG which turned out be just DHEA and a weak ass AI, thank God. And I will post my cycle layout in the Anabolic Sub-forum, and hopefully I will get some good feedback, I think that I layed it out really well. If you happen to see the thread, I would like your input. Thanks bro.

Back