• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Abs abs abs

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry,,, sure this has been asked a million times but I never frequent this section of the forum , anyways I NEVER train abs , but want to start , what is the best movement , besides crunches , also I know doing STANDING overhead presses builds a stronger core ( I always sit ) but do I think that would also work the abs ?

I do two movements.

Weighted rope crunches and hanging knee raises.

On the knee raise, don't lower your knees all the way down. Only go to about a 45° angle. This keeps abductors from coming into play.

I do two movements.

On the knee raise, don't lower your knees all the way down. Only go to about a 45° angle. This keeps abductors from coming into play.
Ya I am Going to start the knee raises !!! Those feel good and you can change the angle !!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Those are the hanging raises

I thought you were finally fucking off? I guess even hate is better attention than no attention.

I thought you were finally fucking off? I guess even hate is better attention than no attention.
On my way out !!!! Stop posting so I have to respond you jackass !!!!! Just ignore me and I will disappear

On my way out !!!! Stop posting so I have to respond you jackass !!!!! Just ignore me and I will disappear
Uh huh....

Sent from my DEA work phone

I was just talking to tren2k about this today, the answer I got, “abs are made in the kitchen” ;) I do a couple workouts for abs. Mainly cable crunches and knee raises too. And I do cable bends to work obliques

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do two movements.

These exercises will make the abs pop out and strengthen your core. I also fully extend my legs for a set or two.... but like stated below

I was just talking to tren2k about this today, the answer I got, “abs are made in the kitchen” ;) I do a couple workouts for abs. Mainly cable crunches and knee raises too. And I do cable bends to work obliques

Abs are definitely made in the kitchen.

Back