• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rookie checking in

CatsBy90

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, brand new member after months of reading along and learning with you guys. I’ve lifted seriously for 4 years now, competed athletically for 15, and prior military. Ready to learn about the next level. I’m pumped to be apart of ASF now. See y’all around!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome...

Read the rules. Contribute when you can and be an active member. You are off the sidelines now.

Welcome to ASF bro, thank you for your service.

Welcome to ASF, from the Pharmaloot team.

IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone, I too am a new member and wanted to say hi. I have enjoyed weight training for the last 20+ years and am excited to endure another 20+. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone and adding my 2 cents when appropriate.

Lastly, always compete but never compare, we each have our own strengths and weaknesses. Hopefully the majority of us can help each other become more well rounded!

Hello everyone, I too am a new member and wanted to say hi. I have enjoyed weight training for the last 20+ years and am excited to endure another 20+. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone and adding my 2 cents when appropriate.

Lastly, always compete but never compare, we each have our own strengths and weaknesses. Hopefully the majority of us can help each other become more well rounded!

Welcome to asf brother. Start your own thread so guys will see you.

Back