• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let Us Know How We're Doing

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
feedback.gif

Let Us Know How We're Doing
Send us your feedback – What's on your mind – whether good or bad, compliments or criticisms, we want to hear it from YOU...
(Also what would you like to see added to our Dom services?)

If something is bothering you, we'll work to fix it..
If you like something we're doing, we'll continue to do it...

Your insights are critically important, and we want to make sure we're continually raising the bar on your experience with PuritySourceLabs.ru

We invite you to to take a moment here and share with us and the community in our sub-forum by providing us with a message, as our executive team will be reading it..

Thank you in advance for your feedback. We are listening.

Feel free to drop us a line as well, our customer service team is always listen and eager to assist you
(Click below for direct access)

Team supervisor,
Vision

Always had a great experience with psl from customer service to gear in hand to quality of gear as well. I've used euro and pfizer hgh, euro hcg, tren, test, mast, ai's ect..... overall been very pleased.
Would love to see domestic hgh though but i am gonna take advantage of the international sale

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've been working for PSL for about 5 years now so from an employee standpoint I'm very pleased with this company :)

In all seriousness though.....there's nothing worse than just working for someone for the pay or benefits while at the same time sacrificing your integrity and dignity. When you think "sales rep" you most likely think of a dirty car salesman that screwed you over, or the local service provider that promised you one thing then pulled the old bait-and-switch. I've been with PSL this long because of the fact that it's a company that I'm proud to work for. I'm not forced to push products, lie to customers, or pull shady tactics to make sales. The products speak for themselves and if I think that there's an issue with quality in a product...i feel comfortable running it up the flagpole knowing it will be handled properly and I won't be scolded for it.

So from an internal point of view, PSL is doing a heck of a job. :)

The fact you even ask says tons about you. Obviously you guys are a very customer forward group. Even more so you've often included board feedback for things such as pre made cycles etc.. you have a solid crew of guys on board that stay active and provide honest and positive feedback. Keep up the great work gents!

Nothing but positive things to say about you guys. Great products and quick to answer any questions. Been a help since joined the board.

Quick customer service response, easy to order website, quick shipments, quality packaging, great prices, professional sales reps, and best of all QUALITY products.

I have every ordered product from PSL analytically tested and every test showed the the label states whats in the bottle or tablet.👍

Let me tell you guys, Ive ordered from a lot of other companies, and labels do NOT always list what you are actually putting in your body. Granted it was gear, but not what was on the label...pathetic and dangerous.😡

Keep up the QUALITY work PSL and I'm a customer forever!

Back