• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello

brin34stap

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello All,

Been lurking for a few weeks, decided to join after I found threads discussing a ‘certain’ other forum designed to rope in the naive with their source rankings and one approved source. Glad to know my spidey sense was on point, it just didn’t seem right.

Anyway, here I am. Brief intro:

36yo, former college athlete, have done a few cycles back in the day, but all natural for the last 12 years. Been staying in shape all my life, but as of last year have recommitted to putting on the Lbs. Starting to make progress back to the college days, but it’s defintely harder in your mid-30s. I don’t even want to think about 40s and 50s haha.

Not ready yet to pull the trigger on any gear, but this seems like a good place to hangout and learn, catch up on what’s good and what’s not around the web.

For those that know of or remember, I was member of GreatManJohn back in the day. I never really knew how much of a gem that place was when I stumbled upon it in college. Anyone else from here used to be on there?

Anyway, thanks for the add. See you around the forum.

-Brinden

Welcome to the forum!

Back