• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finasteride

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have an overall thinning of hair. I am 54 so that is mainly the reason why. Does Finasteride actually work? If so, should I use anything in conjunction with it?. I assume it only slows hairloss?

Is there anything decent that actually will stimulate hair growth?

Not alone no and sides can be bad.

Get minoxidil, Nizoral, and take a bunch of hair vitamins and supplements. I've spent years fighting this and this combo is really the best you can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, if the problems with your hair are caused by a high level of dihydrotestosterone then finasteride will work. Or pay attention to dutasteride.

I’ve had that issue and completely reversed it back to normal use propecia it’s finesteride 1 mg it works but you have to use it with nizarol a shampoo that helps remove dht from your scalp and if that’s not enough throw in some rogain and bam you should be fine, unless you let it go to far and your mostly bald then sorry there is no going back you have to start when you see your hair start thinning I’ve been using propecia for a year with no sides

Try Rogaine first. Unless you're certain that dht is the culprit.

The thing rogain is great but it dries out your hair so it’s like yeah you have hair but it’s super stiff u less your gonna buy some hair products to adjust it I like propecia because it doesn’t require the extra work that rogain gives just to even style it. Also I got the best result it’s like I never thinned to begin with.

I have an overall thinning of hair. I am 54 so that is mainly the reason why. Does Finasteride actually work? If so, should I use anything in conjunction with it?. I assume it only slows hairloss?

Is there anything decent that actually will stimulate hair growth?
If I had to use one product and one product only for hair loss it would be Finasteride ! It does have negative side effects with your sex drive .. but it does help with hair loss . I have used it for many years . I would not take it every single day for months on end . You must experiment how it works for you . I would also take minoxidil as well

Just shave it all off. My wife says my bald head is a solar panel for a sex machine. Test helps with that too! :clapping:

LowT

Update---3/31/18......I have been using Minoxidil 2X / day for the past 3 months (Kirkland Minoxidil---$15 for a 3 moth supply). There is noticeable hair starting to grow back. As I said, you would really have to look hard at me to notice the hair thinning, but I figured I would give it a shot. It works.

IML Gear Cream!
Have you looked into RU58841 I’ve seen some pretty good results from it it’s more a research chemical but it looks like it works fantastic

Not alone no and sides can be bad.

Get minoxidil, Nizoral, and take a bunch of hair vitamins and supplements. I've spent years fighting this and this combo is really the best you can do.

Isn't nizoral an anti dandruff shampoo? Why does that help?

Nizoral supposedly reduces inflammation.
Might be your thyroid, thyroid is essential for hair growth.

Are we talking about the shampoo or the tablets?

Read up on finasteride and risk of permanent erectile problems. Fuck my hair.

I want my hair back

Already got the order in for propecia just didn't know i should be running the whole combo

I've never come across that in all I've read about it

Back